The Inbetweeners

Seriously cannot wait for the next series. It's ****-your-pants funny from minute one.

It is class, I find it to be a far more accurate representation of life at 6th form than Skins, also, it's very very very very funny.

BUS WANKERS!!!!

it was brilliant when that episode where jay shouted out bus wankers was first shown so many people started to copy it round my area lol

They've copied it everywhere! I'm prone to a good shout of ''Bus wankers'' occasionally myself.

Greatest show ever alongside 2 and a half men, If the film comes out were the go on a lads holiday to Magiluf i will die with laughter !

My favourite ever quote:

''Oh you'd like my lip wouldn't you... right round your bell end, if Mr Chippy doesn't get there first! What's he gonna knock up? A closet for you to hide in? You BUMDER!''

******* hilarious.

Friend (Y)

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

There is a briefcase ****** as well :D

yeh i thought there was, thanks :)

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Will: Scary being new isnt it? how the kids threaten to beat you up and call you things like briefcase ******
Lauren: Well its not been like that
Will: No, it wasnt for me either

Neil's sister or Will's mum....

Youth V experience...
Real **** V fake ****...
Bucket V bucket...

Your thoughts?

Neil's sister for me, JUST.

Such a great show. Jay is brilliant, so is Will.

i love this show its amazing :D its the one with the french guy tonight :)

It is an absolute epic program I seriously cannot wait to series 3!