The Inbetweeners

cant wait for tonight.

by the way an interesting piece of trivia (okay not that interesting) , my sister's best friend at uni was going out with the actor that plays Jay :p

cant wait for tonight.

by the way an interesting piece of trivia (okay not that interesting) , my sister's best friend at uni was going out with the actor that plays Jay :p

i bet she is a lovely piece of clunge.

Anyone think its gonna be as funny as the previous two, or funnier??

lmaooo ..... this last series isn't it?? and there making a film?

yer last seires mate and yer if heard they are making a film, apparently a lads holiday.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

you dont know how tempting it was to say that to her XD i thought she probably got it all the time though so i refrained :)

haha yer she proberly did mate. or something like i bet you was frothing at the gash for him!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Anyone think its gonna be as funny as the previous two, or funnier??

niether i got a feeling it will maintain the same level of funnyness mate.

I'm gonna buy the box set and watch them all the way through, I'm yet to see a single episode :'( :O

I'm gonna buy the box set and watch them all the way through, I'm yet to see a single episode :'( :O

Really? Its brilliant mate :) One of the funniest things ive seen. You gonna watch it tonight?

Watched the first series a while ago and didn't like it, didn't find it funny at all