The Inbetweeners

emily-atack03051001.jpg

:wub:

ooops i just jizzed.

Jay: Oh I gotta go Ralph Lauren just called
Simon: Didn't even ring did it?

Lol superb

Wasn't the best episode by far, but still a couple of laugh out loud moments and a fair few smirks.

Average on the whole, but my brother and I couldn't stop laughing when his ******** was hanging out of the speedos.

So yeah, good overall.

Charlotte big jugs... :wub:

Good start to the new series. :D

I watched series 1 and 2 when they came out, found it averagely funny and forgot about it.

When I heard series 3 was coming back out I rewatched them both and somehow they seem so much funnier now, I don't know if it's because I've left school and its now funnier to look back at how it was or what but the show is brilliant. Destroys Skins in capturing most teenagers life I think anyway!

Just watched it on 4OD after the telly messed up last night. Hilarious. Simon's ******* XD

Was good, new series seems promising but it all gets blown ot of proportion. It's not THAT good. Now the new series of peep show, that's something I can't wait for :)

think you find its "bus stop wankers"

great show, up there with blackadder, only fools and horses as great comedies

actually if you go watch it on youtube now you will find jay shouts bus wankers so ha :p

Last edited:
Never really rated Carly until last night, ******* **** she was hot.

Even my mum was laughing at it with me. Anyone else think the film will be **** ?

Best episode I've seen, I've watched it twice already! Loved it!

Was alright last night, definately not the best one imo.

was an awesome episode, great start to the new series. can't wait for next week! The guy really was a wheelchair ****** and couldn't put it any better than Jay. 'He's a ****' XD best line 'There's nothing funny about testicles is there cooper? As you'll find out 2morrow in my office' XDXD