The Inbetweeners

So, Series 3, Episode 2 has just finished. I thought that was significantly better than the first one, though i only caught the second half as my internet was playing up and i couldn't watch it on TV.

For those of you who don't have e4, i'll wrap the next bit in
tags..

The bit with the drug dealer was brilliant, "you're a racist! Two racist whiteboys, why should i deal to you?" but again plenty of cringe moments in there, especially Simon getting off with Tara after she vomited over his shoes... lol @ Will and Jay -
"The blue lights!"
"Jay, it's an ambulance..."
"That's what they want you to think!"
My expectations still haven't been completely reached after the success of the first two series.

the only ***** youve touched is your mums when you fell out of it haha :p!!

the only ***** youve touched is your mums when you fell out of it haha :p!!

haha i wrote that in the other thread and was just about to write it in this thread but you beat me to it. I will be using that line many times in the future im sure.

"sort him out with rizla and ting!"
"smoking a fat old doobie"
jay is absolutely ledge. will grinds on my ****

Will is an absolute crease. So ******* funny.

I'm not sure why people are saying it isn't living up to expectations, imo series two wasn't that great and for me, that was the best episode to date.

Really enjoying the new series so far. They haven't repeated the same jokes or made the episodes similar to previous ones. Long may it continue!

Thought the second episode wasn't as good as the first, and not keen on Donovan as a character (although I understand how they need a bully in it).

But he looks like a ****!

Yer I agree about Donovon, I think he ruins it with his crappy predictable bully voice.

'' i took woking to the champions league in 6 seasons that don't go un-noticed'' haha

He said Championship manager though, clearly got his wires crossed, must have meant football manager

so far, this episodes's been pretty poor, haven't laughed at all...

best thing i've seen in this episode is nealls sister! she is fineeeeee! :')