The Joke Thread

Not really a joke but this made me Lol.

36461101502083587755425.jpg

Taken From Sikipedia:

I can't believe we only managed a draw against a **** team we should easily have beaten.

I'm ashamed to call myself Algerian.

Your Mamas so fat when she got onto the weighing scales it said to be continued...

Your Mamas so fat when God said "There shall be light" she moved.

Whoah, Yo Moma jokes back in fashion?

David Blaine is gutted because his record time for doing nothing in a box has been beaten by Wayne Rooney.

Not everyone in England was gutted by that game.

I saw an old lady jumping up and down in the street swigging champagne from a bottle and blowing a vuvuzela.

Say what you like about the Queen, she knows how to support her team.

The england team will make history. They'll be the first white men to land in England and be told to f*** off back to africa

Masses of angry England fans in Heathrow as England squad arrives.

Carlsberg don't do mass murder...

BAD WEATHER WARNING!!!!!
Close all your windows tonight there's a shower of **** on its way from South Africa.​

My wife said she's leaving me because my eye sight is **** and I can't see anything.

I nearly dropped my linesman flag.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcdCPTRnq8E&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- cristiano ronaldo spots something[/ame]

His facial expression was epic XD

Not everybody has seen it, like.

Whats the difference between England and a teabag? A teabag stays in the cup longer.

i dunno england were in the world cup for about 2 weeks and it would be a pretty minging cup of tea lol.

hmm.......I loved Lampards' goal againt Germany in the WC,joking I was the linesman

You want to see my English Premiere League medal,Joking Im Steven Gerrard

My girlfriend asked me, "If you was stranded on a desert island and you could only take one thing with you, what would it be?"

I said, "A boat".

I thought I'd be a good boyfriend, and take my girl to see the Twilight Eclipse premiére.

I was even being brilliant by joining in and creating an exciting atmosphere!

Until security took my Vuvuzela.