The journey of a lifetime: Part 1

Ajdin Hasic has signed a new 5 year contract with the club. It will be great to see what he can offer.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 6.04.57 PM.png

Javier Montero our 23 year old Spanish centre back is going to sign for Torino, he was one of our leading centre backs. But can't deny him the opportunity to play in Serie A. He is leaving for 4.2 million pounds.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 6.14.02 PM.png

This is a bad injury. Atakan Uner, the 23 year old winger is out for 4 weeks-2 months. I wish him well in his recovery.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 6.39.19 PM.png

Ridvan Yilmaz, 21 year old left back is injured too. He will be out for 7 days-2 weeks.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 6.43.06 PM.png

My 3rd signing, another one of my trusted players, 24 year old centre back Corey Whelan. I signed him from Sunderland for 1.8 million pounds. He was great at Wigan before leaving for Sunderland of course. Hoping that he can have good form here.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 7.00.41 PM.png

My fourth signing is 28 year old Bulgarian centre back, Milen Gamakov from Lithuanian club Zalgiris for 230k pounds. I signed him off the back of his performances in the Europa Conference League. Hopefully he can be a good addition to the squad.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 7.57.49 PM.png

Last edited:
5th signing. I have signed, the man with the gloves responsible for our 5th place finish with Wigan in League One. Jamie Jones. Yes he is back. He signs from Melbourne City for just 30k pounds. Bargain.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 8.16.53 PM.png

Well, a small correction. I found out that I won't be managing the UAE Under 23's team along with the national team as they already have a manager in place. So that is great.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 9.33.36 PM.png

Meanwhile there is an update from the UAE national team. The squad for the friendlies against Paraguay and Peru has been announced.

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 1.16.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 1.16.32 PM.png

This is the squad, for clearer detail. For the UAE friendlies against Paraguay and Peru.

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 1.55.04 PM.png

One major omission from the UAE squad is Ahmed Khalil. He did well when he played for us in the recent friendlies. Also Faisal Al-Matroushi and Majid Ibrahim Surour who performed well in the recent friendlies do not feature. The selectors asked me to drop them. Also star striker Ali Mabkhout is back.

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 1.56.12 PM.png

The worst result in the entire save so far. We have crashed out of the Europa Conference League with Besiktas. Disgraceful performance over the two legs.

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 2.11.02 PM.png

I am absolutely livid. Absolutely livid. That loss against Larne in the Europa Conference League in the two legs where we should have won both the games comfortably is a major cause for concern. My major reason for coming to Besiktas was the fact that we are going to compete in European competition and more importantly a winnable competititon. To do such a pitiful job and for the players to throw away such a winnable competition is shocking. These players are already downing tools. We did not even make it to the group stage, it is a disgrace. My other reason for coming to Besiktas is to revive this great Turkish club, and provide a platform for UAE players to come and play European football as the country's world ranking goes higher hopefully. And I thought Besiktas provided me all those things. This job is already eating me up.

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 2.13.22 PM.png