• Yes

Votes: 98 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
i think either do west ham or something like an ireland story

follow my story here shearer returns to rovers
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f116/shearer-returns-to-rovers-t64097.html

I like the sound of a British and Irish game, you'd have a fantastic amount of talent open to you!

You could kind of do it as a peel off to your dalgleish story, make some reason to why dalgleish left and takes over scotland ? you would need to make it really appealing though for people to follow however i think you could do it.

You could kind of do it as a peel off to your dalgleish story, make some reason to why dalgleish left and takes over scotland ? you would need to make it really appealing though for people to follow however i think you could do it.

this sounds like a really good idea imo
this or a west ham story would be really interesting|)

Just spent the last 45 mins reading about your Liverpool story, it was brilliant, such a shame that you lost the save. I quite like the idea of you taking over West Ham, would be a good challenge

Think West Ham would be best
could see an international one getting boring

I would of like an O'Niell returns to Leicester one, but good luck in the WHU one really gunna miss this game. :'(

Not a bad idea and story, but sorry your dialogue absolutely infuriates me, you clearly have no knowledge of the inner workings of the game and personal characters such as kenny, sorry but that really puts me off.

Not a bad idea and story, but sorry your dialogue absolutely infuriates me, you clearly have no knowledge of the inner workings of the game and personal characters such as kenny, sorry but that really puts me off.

sorry but are you kenny himself? or are you his best friend? how do we know wants going on in that genius' mind? i dont see your story mate tbh you give it a go. its much more detail than just monthly updates of scores

**** you levsie , this is a class story all of it so **** off

one of the best fm stories of all time, shame about the save.

How about an LLM if you haven't made a decision yet. Bring a level 8 team to the prem with a world renown manager. :D Walton & Hersham