Will Kenny Be Kept On By The 'Pool At The End Of His 6th Month Contract

• Yes

Votes: 98 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
Thanks for the comments guys :) would get straight back into the story writing game, but i need an idea. Someone has already given the idea of replacing Sir Alex, but this may be too easy a challenge? im taking any ideas guys, or if you think that one then just say :)

Thanks for the comments guys :) would get straight back into the story writing game, but i need an idea. Someone has already given the idea of replacing Sir Alex, but this may be too easy a challenge? im taking any ideas guys, or if you think that one then just say :)

ollie maybe u could do like gary nevile joins like man u or there rivals like liver man city etc u could get good stories from it

Kevin Keegan back to Newcastle? Joe Kinear?

I would love a Tottenham story from a great writer like you. It would just be fantastic. How about Redknapp leaves for England in 2012 or something?

Holiday the game to 2012 and tak eover a side in the championship and take them 2 greatness

these sound good guys, off to work at half 5 will look at what the public opinion is and then make my decision

chris hughton takes over sunderland to take revenge on newcastle:)

start with one of the customised tables with west ham at the bottom of the table and try to save them from relegation

i wud take control of a premierleague team sell all the foreigners and build a team purely made up of britiish and irish players

too many good ideas guys im struggling to pick one, I'm liking the West Ham one, hughton to Sunderland is very daring and a good challenge, as is a sole british and irish squad. Struggling to chose guys need help! haha

What about a West Brom story? or Wigan or Wolves... not great teams, you could give it a go, im sure someone of your class could make them world beaters haha

bolton ??? someone who has been in europe and the last few seasons fell off the radar buut now looking decent again ?

What about a lower league challenge? Championship would be good, a change from just Premiership

Fulham?? Old squad recently in europe and a chairman who leaves after 3 seasons...

Well i'm gutted lol, I started to follow your story after just coming on to get some tips, read all the way through mate was a truly great story.

How about doing Hodgson second stint at Fulham ?