Will Kenny Be Kept On By The 'Pool At The End Of His 6th Month Contract

• Yes

Votes: 98 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
Rught guys, it's either Roy Hodgson back at Fulham, or someone taking over West Ham close to relegation, thoughts?

I'd go for West Ham. You clearly enjoy younger players and West Ham have a great pool of talent. Using the current leagues would also make it a real challenge

Hodgson at Fulham, since I said id XD I'm trying to think of other stories that would be appealing because theres not too many Hodgson fans on here :p

id go for the west ham story will be a real challenge and will be good fun!
could even have gian franco zola returning, or even di canio?

id go for the west ham story will be a real challenge and will be good fun!
could even have gian franco zola returning, or even di canio?

See that sounds good mate, but i remember there being a very successful Di Canio story, and there is a current Zola one wouldnt want to step on anyones toes, maybe Trevor Brooking/Steve Mclaren?

Mclaren returns to Boro or Utd?

Either that or do a newcastle one I know there's always alot of them but I think you could really make one shine!

yeah do newcastle story

follow my story shearer returns to rovers

barton for england

West Ham in current situation would be a good story, or you could do Newcastle without Andy Carroll... I am sure whatever you choose too do it will be awesome and I will follow it anyways haha

Hodgson returning to Fulham is a great idea. It's a challenge and because of a small support there's not much money so makes it harder!

Thinking of West Ham atm guys, but i do like the international idea? thoughts guys?

International Is boring...