The Knockout Challenge: FM 2012

I was also wondering, is this gonna be carried on after the one season mark, because we could sign everyone on a one year signing, then let their contract expire. Is it just going to be one season, then we get a new team, and challenge?

I was also wondering, is this gonna be carried on after the one season mark, because we could sign everyone on a one year signing, then let their contract expire. Is it just going to be one season, then we get a new team, and challenge?

I think It will just be one season, then we start another save for the next challenge (If we get through that is)

just finished my preseason at middlesbrough (the main down side is i struggle to spell the team name) and so far it's been a mixed bag of results but i'm hoping now i've got a settled squad and a couple of players are getting back from injury over the next couple of days then we can hit the league running and get off to a good start with coventry in the league opener quickly followed up by morecombe in the cup, although the second game against southampton will be a tough test early on and will tell me if i'm on track to reach my goals for the season or not.

View attachment 252774

i'll show more when i've played it/ when my opponant updates progress.

Alright, also the Santos challenge, there's a Sau Paulo Continental league or summit, do we HAVE to play that or just holiday it?

You are allowed to holiday matches, however I would advise to do as well as you can because if there is a tie I will judge who's done the best. Your choice tho :)

im doing shakhtar challenge and with my twist can the profit be something like £1? as long as its a profit is it ok? or do i have to make a decent profit

im doing shakhtar challenge and with my twist can the profit be something like £1? as long as its a profit is it ok? or do i have to make a decent profit

Aslong as its a profit its fine... however small ;)

I'm already in March, so I might finish the season today.... not sure whether or not I should post the screenshots straight away though.

You are allowed to holiday matches, however I would advise to do as well as you can because if there is a tie I will judge who's done the best. Your choice tho :)

Just there's two leagues too play with Santos, Sau Paulo continental and the proper league, are you looking at both?

what am i meant to do if literally no one will get bought? its becoming pathetic in my game
also can loans count?

Last edited:
Finished :)
Game Status
View attachment 253124

Manager Profile
View attachment 253152

Transfers (Profit= Twist done)
View attachment 253125

League (Challenge complete!)
View attachment 253126

Cups (Including CL- got to QFS!)
View attachment 253137View attachment 253138View attachment 253139View attachment 253140View attachment 253141

Hulk History
View attachment 253146

As you can see, I've won the Super Taca, the Euro Super Cup, Taca de Portugal, The League Cup, and The League :)

And Hulk got 33 goals so I have passed all 3 challenges :D
Now I wait.

Only just seen this updated, I'll make a start, should be done by wednesday, hope that isn't too late.

Finished :)
Game Status
View attachment 253124

Manager Profile
View attachment 253152

Transfers (Profit= Twist done)
View attachment 253125

League (Challenge complete!)
View attachment 253126

Cups (Including CL- got to QFS!)
View attachment 253137View attachment 253138View attachment 253139View attachment 253140View attachment 253141

Hulk History
View attachment 253146

As you can see, I've won the Super Taca, the Euro Super Cup, Taca de Portugal, The League Cup, and The League :)

And Hulk got 33 goals so I have passed all 3 challenges :D
Now I wait.

Perfect! Everything done. :D

I'm going to be away Thurs, Fri, Sat, so ill try uploading all of my screenies on thurs morning.