The Knockout Challenge: FM 2012

I'm sorry but I need to play 85+ games for the Santos challenge and personally don't think I want to waste that long for a one of save.

Errr... hopeful about the league and I'll probably pick up a 6 goal win somewhere but pessimistic about my champs league quarter final chances, ****** stuck in a group of death:

View attachment 253348

View attachment 253354View attachment 253355Looking good in the league although haven't come close to scoring 6 and some surprising results in the champions league with Otelul beating me and Shakhtar and drawing with man u at home. I am hoping Shakhtar beat them in the last game as i have to beat Man U away to be sure of qualifying.

View attachment 253374
I know Arsenal don't spent to much money but they're taking the **** with this offer

Last edited:
View attachment 253354View attachment 253355Looking good in the league although haven't come close to scoring 6 and some surprising results in the champions league with Otelul beating me and Shakhtar and drawing with man u at home. I am hoping Shakhtar beat them in the last game as i have to beat Man U away to be sure of qualifying.

View attachment 253374
I know Arsenal don't spent to much money but they're taking the **** with this offer

Gonna be tight with me and you for the Lille challenge. I'm 12 games in 2 points clear at the top of the table (well ahead of 3rd place, think that's the easiest part of it for us). Champs league I'm in second place but not feeling positive, still to play Valencia then Chelsea away.

Actually got two 6 goal wins - one vs Sochaux and one vs Lyon of all teams!

@Carbz, are you just starting now? ive been playing since sun afternoon, and am in december, 5 wins :)

Not sure if Can'tGetEnoughOfJelavic is playing.... hope he is.

This is a great idea and I think there would be a lot of interest if it was a running thing :) I'd definately enter it if there's another one :p Good luck to everyone still in this one :)

I'll post anyway when finished but never made the cl quarters with lille. I challenge anyone to get through a cl group containing Chelsea, Napoli and Valencia. 6-2 win versus Lyon/ 6-3 vs Sochaux and atm 8 point lead on the league with 8 games left.

Like I said, beaten in the challenge (though I didn't save my game 32 games during the season... ahem)

but if someone else pulls out I would like to take there place if possible mate.

Screens:

CL Fail

View attachment 254027

Cups:
View attachment 254028
View attachment 254029

Hazard twist (retrained to play upfront)

View attachment 254030

Manager profile
View attachment 254031

6 goal wins
View attachment 254032

View attachment 254033

Game Status

View attachment 254034

League Champions

View attachment 254035

Transfers

View attachment 254036

Really sorry to everyone, especially Picker as it will mean that there was no challenge, but I got to around February last night, went to load up the save again this morning, and found that the save had become corrupted. There's no way I'll be able to finish a new one by the deadline, as I am busy tomorrow.

Sorry everyone

got sacked on the 27th of november and it doesn't look likely i'll have time to try again so unless my opponant doesn't post anything it looks like i'm out.

sorry but i have not had time to finish the challenge, i have made it up to january but have not found any time to finish it since

since my opponent also couldn't finish in time could we have an extension until say monday so we can both get finished?