The Knockout Challenge: FM 2012

sorry but i have not had time to finish the challenge, i have made it up to january but have not found any time to finish it since

since my opponent also couldn't finish in time could we have an extension until say monday so we can both get finished?

Yes Okay

Really sorry to everyone, especially Picker as it will mean that there was no challenge, but I got to around February last night, went to load up the save again this morning, and found that the save had become corrupted. There's no way I'll be able to finish a new one by the deadline, as I am busy tomorrow.

Sorry everyone

Can you do it to Monday?

sorry but i have not had time to finish the challenge, i have made it up to january but have not found any time to finish it since

since my opponent also couldn't finish in time could we have an extension until say monday so we can both get finished?

I haven't even restarted mate, I'll forfeit if you want to go through

Im in the Shakhtar challenge against Olifreed, cant be hard not played in Ukraine in thsi FM. Bedore i load up I just want to make you aware that I have the latest patch 12.2.2 but database loads 12.2.0 so is that ok?

I'm on the everton challenge, however I haven't completed it as I am finding it too difficult in a high league (I only play bottom leagues lol) so Im preety much out of the comp lol

I'm on the everton challenge, however I haven't completed it as I am finding it too difficult in a high league (I only play bottom leagues lol) so Im preety much out of the comp lol

at least you didn't get sacked like me, although as i've not even seen my opponant post anything in the thread yet i might end up going through anyway and getting a challenge better suited to the type of games i normally play.

Screenshots??

I have done my challenge but not full filled all the challenges, I would try again but not going to have time.
I have forgotten how to take screenshots and post them on here, I have been told you dont have to upload on photobucket. I know you have to press prt scr button but now what.

I have done my challenge but not full filled all the challenges, I would try again but not going to have time.
I have forgotten how to take screenshots and post them on here, I have been told you dont have to upload on photobucket. I know you have to press prt scr button but now what.

if you know whereabouts on your computer they are aved then click go advanced then the paperclip button at the top of teh reply window and locate them and upload to the thread.

if you know whereabouts on your computer they are aved then click go advanced then the paperclip button at the top of teh reply window and locate them and upload to the thread.

Right mate thats good, ill do it sometime 2moro

I see why people ask for a minimum thread clause, as about 5 or more members have said a number, and buggered off. Someone close this thread please as too many people have done nothing to inform me they cant do anything. Sorry to the commited people who have done this challenge :(

Thats poo, can you re start this with the people who have done the challenges.

It could be good but maybe it needs less people to start it to get it going

I see why people ask for a minimum thread clause, as about 5 or more members have said a number, and buggered off. Someone close this thread please as too many people have done nothing to inform me they cant do anything. Sorry to the commited people who have done this challenge :(

so is that the end of this? if not i'll have my results posted tomorrow

just one thing though i reckon giving people a longer time limit to complete challenges might be a good idea as having it as only a week might be putting some people off

must admit a week to complete a whole season will not be enough for me, a holidayed most of my game but i did only have 2 days to do it lol

Are you going to start a new one, with just committed members?