The Leeds United Thread

I dont know how to feel. Was hopping for something bigger and more proven if he didint keep Evans. He should have been given better oportunity on trasnfermarket and with squad. Lets see what comes out of this.
Minimum should be top10, would love to get playoff spot.

View attachment 1056111

Yeah we just have to hope he starts well, decision is made now so best to get behind him. Not a fan personally but he is still learning the game so see what he can do

Feel for yers mate. Until he f's off back home, you're never moving forward.

no and in all honesty we are not ready to go up either, be the absolute worst thing that could happen. Although it may make us a more attractive investment for a new buyer things are that chaotic inside the club we would come straight back down and it would take us time to recover.

Well I was able to enjoy this season for about 3 and a half minutes, I have a feeling its going to be a long old season at Elland Road hope I am wrong though

so a new manger incoming then
if there are more days like today he will be gone before the end of September, its only first game so its only early we will just have to play it by ear, I'm a season ticket holder missing the Birmingham match but hopefully by the time I get to the Fulham home game we will be in a better place

Depressing start indeed :( defence needs strengthening!

Do you get there much Jak?got my ****** season ticket and cannot make birmingham ffs
Didn't get there too much last season. University, no money and ***** football meant I only went once (a rare victory). Back in Yorkshire now and moving to Leeds in a couple months so hopefully will start going more often!

Look who is back! You still eating Greggs?
Nice to see my absence is noticed and presence missed.
I had one today, does that answer your question?

I was there Tuesday night and I can see what Monk is trying to do but this is one frustrated fan base they don't appreciate trynng to do but the fans are not gunna have the patience they wan some direct ****.

Fulham passed us off thepark if I was a ticket holder there I would be happy to wach them passing it with real purpose although we had by far the better chances. Heads dropped after the goal but we fought back to get the late equaliser Chris Wood with an overhead kick. We need some steel in the CM though and the Bridcutt signing cannot come quick enough we have also signed some Swedish CB from Torino but no idea who he is oh well onto the next one

I was there Tuesday night and I can see what Monk is trying to do but this is one frustrated fan base they don't appreciate trynng to do but the fans are not gunna have the patience they wan some direct ****.

Fulham passed us off thepark if I was a ticket holder there I would be happy to wach them passing it with real purpose although we had by far the better chances. Heads dropped after the goal but we fought back to get the late equaliser Chris Wood with an overhead kick. We need some steel in the CM though and the Bridcutt signing cannot come quick enough we have also signed some Swedish CB from Torino but no idea who he is oh well onto the next one

I'd missed this signing, Jansson, saw him once for Torino, he's a **** of a unit! Can't say I remember much else sorry ^^)

Last edited:
I'd missed this signing, Jansson, saw him once for Torino, he's a **** of a unit! Can't say I remember much else sorry ^^)

yeah 6ft 6in dunno if he is any good though, looks like we are going to ship Sol Bamba out and slot him in

Good and much needed win at Wednesday yesterday. Hopefully relieve some of the pressure that is already on Monk.
The new CB signed sounds like he should be a beast.

Was there on tuesday and what a **** night overall,

Had a horrendous day at work then was late getting to the ground. We played well in spurts but couldn't kill Wigan off and paid for it in injury time. Subs was a bit **** and still not convinced Monk is the one. Pontus Jansson and Kyle Bartley is really flourishing into a good CB partnership though and both have really impressed me. Wolves next probably take a beating there. To top tuesday off the M62 was shut leaving Leeds and then we broke down in Castleford and didnt get in till 130am. Won 100 quid betting though so not all bad I suppose

Was there on tuesday and what a **** night overall,

Had a horrendous day at work then was late getting to the ground. We played well in spurts but couldn't kill Wigan off and paid for it in injury time. Subs was a bit **** and still not convinced Monk is the one. Pontus Jansson and Kyle Bartley is really flourishing into a good CB partnership though and both have really impressed me. Wolves next probably take a beating there. To top tuesday off the M62 was shut leaving Leeds and then we broke down in Castleford and didnt get in till 130am. Won 100 quid betting though so not all bad I suppose

Nottin' on careless hands?

RIP.