The Leeds United Thread

Everton had a bid accepted for Byram. (Reported £5 million.).

But he seems to snub them for West Ham. What I think is better for him. He can become there first team option as they are lacking right defender. And Everton has Coleman who will be first option.

He hasent been the best this season but there has been also a lot of distractions for him. Mainly by that **** Cellino who needs to sell the club...
He is good kid and now getting game time in Prem could develope his game even more. He is attack minded defender as he is also used as winger in Leeds. In 22 games he has scored 3 goals.

It is dissapointing to see him go but also delighted he made it to Prem. He deserves it as Leeds just cant get theyr stuff together. We have some more good english youngster in the team, lets hope we wont sell them.

Leeds defender Sam Byram snubs Everton to join West Ham | Football | The Guardian

That'll nark the Blues. They've been talking like it was a done deal.

Get why Byram would want automatic first team football and not have to battle it out with Coleman. He needs to be playing regularly at 22 or else he may as well stay at Leeds.

Good luck to him. Honestly never seen him play so interested to see what all the hype is about now he's stepping up.

So how optimistic are people with our chances with Watford away? Surprised by how the BBC guys on final score and Gabby on MotD were saying how well Evans was doing, was nice to here something positive for a change

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

So how optimistic are people with our chances with Watford away? Surprised by how the BBC guys on final score and Gabby on MotD were saying how well Evans was doing, was nice to here something positive for a change

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Think we will get beat, one of my favourite aways too but tickets will be like gold dust.

Did u got the ticket and are going?

It rare that my sport-channel shows Leeds game, so it will be good to watch it from big screen. Only I might not be able to watch the second half... :(

I have to say I am a bit confident in today's game. I know i should not be so much but Mondays game against Middlesbrough was maybe close to our best game? Havent seen many games but that what I understanded. I would like to see Antenucci dropped and Doukara or Erwin leading the line. Erwin on Monday was very good sub and got that red also. Antenucci just dosent seem to care any more. He is must sell in summer. If I am right, he is like 12-14 games without scoring? And this is our biggest problem this year. We have been defending better than previous seasons but we need to spend Bryam money on some good striker.
Carayol should not be cup tied so we can use his speed for counters.

I hope to dont go out and try just to defend. We will be crushed. Need to be more unexpected and go try to attack more.

I might have a ticket this morning just waiting on a text need to set off in the next half hour too if I am going to make Watford in reasonable time.

Antenucci may not score but he works his **** off, so me personaly wouldn't hav wood and Doukara because both are not mobile enough. I think we have t be careful with Watford depends on the lineup they put out too because we all know about Ighalo's quality by now. Hoping we can win as this cup run is taking the eye off another mediocre league campaign.

Winning this would be epic. Last time we got to fifth round we lost to City 4-0 in 2013.

For me Antenucci seemed off in mondays game. Like not caring anymore so much. He might work hard sometime but as a lone striker he is not good. Then u need Doukara up there with him. He has been good lately. But you probably have seen more games than me.

Wood should be injured. I just think Erwin should get more game time as we already now that Antenucci probably wont be here next season. Probably will go similar line up like on Monday. Maybe Carayol will be starting.

Hope you get your ticket.

Yeah on my way to Watford right now! be starting on the le shortly. Don't expect a win but be good day out would take a replay back at Elland Road.

We played ****, expected to get beaten in all honesty, great day out though and went to one of my favourite grounds and favourite aways! now for the ALE!!

Leeds offering between 25 and 50 percent of your season pass fee back (after tax) depending on sales. Either Cellino is throwing some money at the team in the summer or he is worried about pass sales (probably the latter) very tempted either way to have a pass for the first time in a while can pay over 6 months too. Hmmm decisions, decisions!

got the season pass in my basket on the leeds website fucksake really wanna just splurge and buy the ****** thing my personal life is just so chaotic right now I just cannot decide doing my nut in. |If it was like the old days when Elland Road was rammed I could easy sell my Kop ticket for matches I couldn't make but its just not like that now ARRGGGHHHHH

This season pass- a fancy name for a season ticket or something that just gives you priority on all home tickets?

Curious minds and all that.

This season pass- a fancy name for a season ticket or something that just gives you priority on all home tickets?

Curious minds and all that.

No mate its proper season pass, all 23 home games 480 quid, 87 up front and 75 pound instalments thereafter, will get 50% of the after tax price back when we fail to make the playoffs

No mate its proper season pass, all 23 home games 480 quid, 87 up front and 75 pound instalments thereafter, will get 50% of the after tax price back when we fail to make the playoffs

Sweet. Love the confidence in the side you'll be getting the refund back haha.

News | Leeds

Big words. We need some serious transfers made if wanting to make that happen. If not we might lose more our main youngsters.

Cook should start be more dominating in mid. Need goal scoring striker for once also

Win, win for me next season, 50% of my money back after tax on my season pass if we do not make the playoffs, But must be a sign of intent from the club 150 quid back to every season ticket holder if we do not make the playoffs. We need a good window and to stick with Evans. Antenucci has gone so feel we will be in for a striker, need a right back to imo and more depth to the midfiled wouldn't hurt. We need to keep Cook at all costs he really came on last season along with Mowatt. See what the transfer window brings and if Cellino parts with his cash. We have shown we can compete with the best in the league at times we just need consistency now cautiously optimistic but wait and see what the madman in charge does for now.

So Garry Monk has come in to be our new boss, not particularly excited by it if I am honest, hardly set the world on fire at Swansea, will give him a chance though and so long as he gives the kids a chance and we don't play long ball **** I will give him all the time in the world. Shame Evans went though, he had won me over and I thought he may well be able to challenge for the top 10 next year but that is Cellino for you **** that he is