The Leeds United Thread

****** magnificent Aaronson. Amazing hard work and goal. He will become home boy so soon. Already third game, 15min and calling fans up to be louder and now with a goal.

Hate those Everton fellas @Scouseinthehouse understand your feelings. Horrible team. I mean at least Burnley played somekind of football even if it was dirty. Seeing all team fasting time like Everton is mind boggling and should be carded from the start. GG Lampard for draw, hope you drop down, lower leagues will give you **** of a welcoming.

Jesse Marsch: "(The time wasting) is terrible. You could see Everton kicking the ball away in the 1st minute to take the energy away from Elland Road. This is entertainment business. I wish referees would handle that better. After 1-1, it became an entertaining match but it was too late."

But good for Sinisterra to get of with a goal. Good shot with his weak foot.
2W,2D,1L. Can be happy with this performance. Hoped more points from Everton but currenlty happy with the situation. Need to keep the vibes going.

Shame Rodrigo injury so early, but hope we can cope with it and Bammy is back.

Hate those Everton fellas @Scouseinthehouse understand your feelings. Horrible team. I mean at least Burnley played somekind of football even if it was dirty. Seeing all team fasting time like Everton is mind boggling and should be carded from the start. GG Lampard for draw, hope you drop down, lower leagues will give you **** of a welcoming.

Jesse Marsch: "(The time wasting) is terrible. You could see Everton kicking the ball away in the 1st minute to take the energy away from Elland Road. This is entertainment business. I wish referees would handle that better. After 1-1, it became an entertaining match but it was too late."

But good for Sinisterra to get of with a goal. Good shot with his weak foot.
2W,2D,1L. Can be happy with this performance. Hoped more points from Everton but currenlty happy with the situation. Need to keep the vibes going.

Shame Rodrigo injury so early, but hope we can cope with it and Bammy is back.

Telling yer mate.

With Gordon and Pickford the biggest cheating shitbags of all.

Last edited:
And if you think the bitters are bad mate, wait until Howe tips up with Newcastle.

This isn’t photo shopped. This was literally them all game Wednesday. Enabled by the totally inept Mariner. To the point that useless lump Joelinton (Sp?) just literally sat down and then couldn’t understand why the ref finally told him to get up or get off! 🤦‍♂️

Like Everton on Tuesday, they were an utter disgrace who got exactly what they deserved at the end.

1662101763440.png

Telling yer mate.

With Gordon and Pickford the biggest cheating shitbags of all.
It is just sad. Bielsa would just demote these players and play youngsters who want to play. I understand some shittery in the end of the game. But to have it CONSTANTLY entire game, this just purely shows incotempt manager as the task comes straight from the manager on the sideline and he is happy to do it. Like wtf. Everton does this **** but Howe usually plays good football, noidea what got into his head. Maybe hope that they can beat you at home, but you waste the clock and you lose at overtime, booohoooo, you got what u deserved.

Huh, a bit late to the show but. Did not have the best start at Saturday as uncle young daughter was found dead... Even though did not have any passion to watch something, but still as it was so late into the evening then had the game running next to me. At least a bit good stuff for that day.

Was not watching that in depth from start, but second half as much I watched we showed climps of what we could do. Know the hate USA coach gets. I am really baffled on people aspect that making jokes of other nationalities and races is no go, then turn around and scream about the yankee manager and who should never know anything about football. I am not fully backing Marsch, but there is something he is trying and considering the squad, he is at least trying to play his football not try hard core relegation low block and crossing football. He needs more backing and getting rid of some old guys. Love Bammy, but we need start moving away from him. Rodrigo is not the anwser and should have been sold in summer. He just does not have the attitude. But okey, we got very good lads in this summer considering we lost top 2 guys. So next summer we need to fix the issue at top and I dont see issue to give Marsch another season to get his football going. Cant be club that jumps aroud with managers.

I know Liverpool is not in the best form, but still winning at their home is not a fluke. Boys played well and fought very hard for everything. THey show what they can do, but we need to learn more from other games to fill in the caps in tactics. Cant win 1-2 games in 10. Tyler Adams is also slowly becoming budget Kante for us. God that guy is everywhere. It was good show. Need to push on this win for the last few games before World Cup and get a good vibe going to international.

No hope with that it is Leeds you are talking about.

At least they let Haaland score a few more which was a win for FF captain purposes.

Might well have to triple captain him against blue ***** NY's eve. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

At least they let Haaland score a few more which was a win for FF captain purposes.

Might well have to triple captain him against blue ***** NY's eve. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You seem to have done ok with your FF scorers this week, first Rashford scores then the Norwegian 'super robot' Haaland scores. Deffo triple capt Haaland on NYE. Fancy him to get at least a couple. Mind you knowing your luck they will break him in the first 20 mins.

You seem to have done ok with your FF scorers this week, first Rashford scores then the Norwegian 'super robot' Haaland scores. Deffo triple capt Haaland on NYE. Fancy him to get at least a couple. Mind you knowing your luck they will break him in the first 20 mins.

Not played for years and then I got dragged back in this year. Kettles yer head man wanting rival players to do well haha.

Not played for years and then I got dragged back in this year. Kettles yer head man wanting rival players to do well haha.
wait whaaat, we still have FM base fantasy league? Can anyoen share and can i join it still?

Sorry for dissapoiting, but we are very shaky right now and our front is very hit and miss with injuries.