The legendary formation 2-3-2-3 Total Football is here - Play it with Authority

I had developed a very fluid 4-3-3 formation with a high line and attacking full backs. It was very successful with my Man Utd team. Out of pure coincidence, I changed it over time so that it ended up as the 2-3-2-3 formation you originally posted. I have tweaked my forwards according to your instructions and I am scoring more goals.

The tactic is epic. I am currently on a 48 unbeaten streak in the League, including a 23 match winning streak. I have been using the tweaked forward settings since the start of the new season, and despite having a really tough start (including Man City and Chelsea away and Arsenal at home), I have won all 7 games without conceding a single goal.

I'm in my 4th season now and my squad is ridicously good. Gareth Bale is my WBL and he is immense in this role. So obviously results would be good, no matter what the formation. That said, this is by far the best formation I have ever used. My team is currently close to unbeatable. I beat Barcelona Home and Away in the CL semi final last year (6-1 on Agg). And beat Madrid 2-0 in the final.

Hello Simon,

Great to know your having such great success with similar formation. I honestly think that any formation,even the most unusual do well over time and with better players. Has you and everyone will see once the tactic is released, I am aiming for the end of today´s day has I am playing between some business card designing and the English PM league with Sunderland, the community will see how insane the players will react, how the opposition will panic every time your team goes forward and puts pressure when they attempt a counter attack.

It´s so insanely effective that on a counter attack, they don´t even get out of their midfield with the ball controlled. I´m not saying that they wont cause they will in a very few occasions do it if they have uber fast strikers like Rooney or Villa but before they get a chance of shooting they will loose the ball has your team literally gives the impression that you have more than 11 field players.

From the testing in the Spanish league, You will ONLY conceive goals WHEN someone in the teams has an injury that you haven't noticed or he is performing very badly, between 5 and 6 rating. The big teams will get so frustrated that the only way for them to pose any threat is long range shooting, think of Gerard here.

Atl Madrid is unbeaten with straight wins when I ended the season and their forwards break scoring records. ATM i´m playing with Sunderland, not a good start has they have huge defense problems BUT I want to see how good the tactic is with lower standard teams. The turning point was with Wolves, 3-3, next I smashed Man city 5-2 and lost vs Chelsea 2-0

The Chelsea game is showing a huge improvement in team play because this again is not PNP tactic, it will be the usual time to blend everything together.

The 1st half was okish, Chelsea scored twice due to two missed interceptions on my team and that was it. The 2nd half was what you guys will see in the future : Shocking chaos at Chelsea team " What did they feed them at half time? "
Sunderland did not score, the strikers are not very consistent performers but the flow is there even with a small team.

Game file here

Download Chelsea_v_Sunderland.pkm for free on Filesonic.com

Want a tester ?

Will test with a small team, a medium team and a big team.

bro how would you reccomend playing this tactic with porto, i think for the strikers (R-kalou C-Falcao R-Hulk) or some other combination. and i have to tell ya this tactic looks great i will try it

Crazy looking tactic, I'm up to test it if you need testers mate lol.

When are you releasing the tactic mate? I'm itching...

At the moment I wanna play Sunderland vs the big 4 before it happens.

Currently tuning the 3rd striker since I don´t like the way he stays goal dry so much time. Patience :D

At the moment I wanna play Sunderland vs the big 4 before it happens.

Currently tuning the 3rd striker since I don´t like the way he stays goal dry so much time. Patience :D

Would you have it by tomorrow?

I want to have my hands on this tactic so much!! :D
No pressure on you to finish it fast Darkatdawn :p

Performance teaser with a small and limited squad like Sunderland has been a huge challenge.

They are have flaws every where in the lineup so the scoring was not been so high has it was with Atl Madrid but still...

View attachment 184020

Sunderland has 32 goals for and 22 Ag , currently at 7th place way above the 13th place predicted at the start of the season.
They haven´t been raped yet since the tactic has blended but I want revenge vs Liverpool. :D

Darkatdawn

Take down that download link! Makes you wait like 8mins before you can download!!! Please post tactic up somewhere else?

Steve