The legendary formation 2-3-2-3 Total Football is here - Play it with Authority

What was your possession stats like and your ccs on average?

wtf Real

Using this vs Barcelona and not looking to well.
they're owning in everything ;/

wtf

still good technique though, it worked with other teams

thanks!
i'll be trying this with some of my old saves, i'm afraid my Royal Standard de Liege is still too weak to impose domination to any team :p

Another great tactic from The Greater Darkatdawn :)

Great results in home (WWWWW)and scores like 4-0 and more, but when i go out...hmm..litle problem..but lets w8 and see if tactic will do best results out..or i can change for yout other tactic when i go out :) haha

Of 2 tactics u have wht is the one u recomende for ofensive and defense? just asking :) u will know better then me xD

Thanks 8-|

Edit:

Like i said: My Team vs P.Ferreira

Out = 1-1 I score from coner (90min)
Home = 4-0

Last edited:
Using this vs Barcelona and not looking to well.
they're owning in everything ;/

wtf

still good technique though, it worked with other teams

Real is a difficult team to beat no matter what tactical concept used.
You need 10 league games to get it up and running, you haven´t mentioned if your pass that stage or not, so there is not much I can tell you.

As you progress through out the season, you will see the team playing better and better every match but, because the whole team moves has a block, if there one injury or fitness problems, due to the fact it demands a lot from your players, at the back line, you will conceive a goal straight away. Seen it happen many times to even question the science behind it.

Last edited:
Another great tactic from The Greater Darkatdawn :)

Great results in home (WWWWW)and scores like 4-0 and more, but when i go out...hmm..litle problem..but lets w8 and see if tactic will do best results out..or i can change for yout other tactic when i go out :) haha

Of 2 tactics u have wht is the one u recomende for ofensive and defense? just asking :) u will know better then me xD

Thanks 8-|

Edit:

Like i said: My Team vs P.Ferreira

Out = 1-1 I score from coner (90min)
Home = 4-0

Nice try with P.Ferreira, capital do móvel, mtas promoções, paga um leva 3 para casa vs Sporting, ahahahahah

In none of the tactics created, 2 at time and a third one incoming,i never said or claimed that they were unbeatable with straight wins, sure it will happen with a super team but even so, this is a simulation and replicating someone else results is not possible.
Many factors come into place, injuries, cards, shots at frame of goal, a super keeper...you know what I am talking about.

This tactic is all about consistency, to not conceive goals and to score a few goals in. With proper players, yes, you will rape them all but that happens with every tactic, so with that in mind, I aimed to show that it is possible to do well with the top 10 teams but I have no idea if it will work with lower league ones or not, what I can say is that I did not test this tactic with big teams like Barcelona or Man Utd .

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Why do you write 'as' as 'has' ?

That grammar mistake tends to happen with me way too often. Not a native English speaker but I am fine with myself and the occasional grammar typo.

I have lived and worked in Ireland and the U.k for a few years and even them as natives make mistakes. I will PM you if I want English grammar lessons :)

Ya i know wht u talking about and i know this tactic is not unbeatable(it could be xD), i just asking why got so good results home and not so good out, ofc i dont speak of top teams, i lose with SLB, PORTO, SPC out, but in home i win or draw xD

I love your tactics and i know with good players can be almost unbeatble, thanks a lot :)

PS: What? third one incoming? omfg one more week crying here for there release xD hahah

Obrigado ;)

Edit:

I play with Cameroon for African Nations and I Won it :) 6 Games 17 Goals 3 Concede. Going for World Champion Qualification heheh

Last edited:
At home, go for the " I expect a win" - people might not agree, even I dont agree and it easily can turn the game against you in the 1st half of the game causing goals to fly in for the opposition, but the main reason to choose is to add pressure on the players. If the player has a bad decisions Rating, **** will happen.

Away, select " You can win " . One small details that I noticed : when you AM select " you can win tonight ", more than once I have felt it was ******* difficult game to win with last minute goals.

When playing way, has you also noticed, the team tends to slack a bit, the cause might be their mental attributes so they don´t push hard enough for a result.
Sunderland is good example, low determined players all across the team, in this case the morale value dictates how good a player performs during the match.

Pay special attention to their fitness levels during the game and any injuries that may arise, it´s a demanding tactic where everyone contributes and any drop of form, specially at the back and more even with the wing backs, your team will conceive goals even if they performing very well.

Dont use players with high values and ****** stamina and pace, they wont help the team at all. Go for the balanced values always.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

How´s the season going for you guys since you started using the tactic?

I started a new game as Arsenal to test out this tactic, and I have to say, It's producing some really beautiful football :) I'm sitting on top of the EPL after 8 games, won every single one so far and have only conceded 4 goals (3 of them were against Man Utd in a 4-3 win, and they were all from set pieces).

Away from home the play is less fluid, but we are still winning, usually by the odd goal, but a win is a win, and my defence is pretty rock solid at the moment. Going forward, it's a joy to watch, and Robin van Persie is banging in the goals for fun.

Overall I'd say this tactic is superb if you have the right players in place, good job! :D

I started a new game as Arsenal to test out this tactic, and I have to say, It's producing some really beautiful football :) I'm sitting on top of the EPL after 8 games, won every single one so far and have only conceded 4 goals (3 of them were against Man Utd in a 4-3 win, and they were all from set pieces).

Away from home the play is less fluid, but we are still winning, usually by the odd goal, but a win is a win, and my defence is pretty rock solid at the moment. Going forward, it's a joy to watch, and Robin van Persie is banging in the goals for fun.

Overall I'd say this tactic is superb if you have the right players in place, good job! :D

My humble thank you for your honest opinion Riotfire.

The achilles is when playing away, they seem to not care but at home is something of the likes of : My house,my rules!
I am in the process of making a even more solid tactic at the back with the usual devastating beautiful football as seen in this one, and I will see what can be done to make them play better in away games. I always expect a win but somehow they just play it has they dont care, even so, if the opposition manages to score, often see my team producing a "joy to behold 2nd half". Dunno if it happens with your team.

Last edited:
Nice tactic! Is there a possibility you can post a list of key player attributes fot every position for this tactic? Because I'm finding it pretty hard to find/buy the right players. Thanks in advance!

Started playing with your tactic. I'm Lazio :)

Results:
3-1 against Apoel
2-2 with Apoel
3-1 against Udinese
0-0 with INTER
4-2 against Mainz
3-0 against Genoa
1-4 against Parma (dont know what happened:)
5-0 against Novara
3-0 against Rangers
4-0 against Siena
1-0 against Chievo
8-0 against Besiktas (AWAY FROM HOMEEE !!!!)
1-1 with Cesena (2 red cards)
2-0 against Torino

And my atack is:

Trequartista- Zarate
Poacher - Cisse (Klose)
Deep lying forward - Pavluchenko (Floccari)

Last edited:
Nice tactic! Is there a possibility you can post a list of key player attributes fot every position for this tactic? Because I'm finding it pretty hard to find/buy the right players. Thanks in advance!

I could ask with what team you are playing but I can say that,even with a team like Sunderland, you will do extremely well.
They are far beyond the quality of, let´s say Man City, yes I lost the game vs them but the tactic was in the season beginning and the tactic was far way of being assimilated, i lost with most of the top teams but in the 2nd half of the championship i got my revenge as you can see in the Sunderland screenies.

My humble tip is to get players with fast pace and stamina because this tactic demands a lot from the players .

All in all,of course with top players you will win from the very moment you start using the tactic but, the main thing is that is potential to do very well with almost any team.

Please don´t quote me if your using Blackpool, you should 1st shoot their keeper in the head, he´s awful and the worst keeper I ever saw in this game.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Started playing with your tactic. I'm Lazio :)

Results:
3-1 against Apoel
2-2 with Apoel
3-1 against Udinese
0-0 with INTER
4-2 against Mainz
3-0 against Genoa
1-4 against Parma (dont know what happened:)
5-0 against Novara
3-0 against Rangers
4-0 against Siena
1-0 against Chievo
8-0 against Besiktas (AWAY FROM HOMEEE !!!!)
1-1 with Cesena (2 red cards)
2-0 against Torino

And my atack is:

Trequartista- Zarate
Poacher - Cisse (Klose)
Deep lying forward - Pavluchenko (Floccari)

Besiktas lol

Your lost vs Parma, I can think of two reasons:
- You played with a player who had a light injury,it was either the DM or some defender, I´m thinking one of the wing backs.
- Someone was exhausted during the game, again I can only point the finger to your defense line.

Dont be offended with what I said, it´s just that after two seasons playing with the tactic, you kinda know why you lost and who to blame in the team. Maybe you couldn't solve the issue due to the subs you had chosen, if so, well, you will have your payback soon enough.

The Red cards are common if the player has the dirtiness level too high or he did it to prevent a very dangerous counter attack. I fine them every time if it was a straight red card, give a warning with two red cards and I have notice the difference in their behavior.

I could ask with what team you are playing but I can say that,even with a team like Sunderland, you will do extremely well.
They are far beyond the quality of, let´s say Man City, yes I lost the game vs them but the tactic was in the season beginning and the tactic was far way of being assimilated, i lost with most of the top teams but in the 2nd half of the championship i got my revenge as you can see in the Sunderland screenies.

My humble tip is to get players with fast pace and stamina because this tactic demands a lot from the players .

All in all,of course with top players you will win from the very moment you start using the tactic but, the main thing is that is potential to do very well with almost any team.

Please don´t quote me if your using Blackpool, you should 1st shoot their keeper in the head, he´s awful and the worst keeper I ever saw in this game.

I'm playing with Ajax on LFC Marshall's Summer update. (only change is that I've got Theo Janssen at Ajax now). I use the following line-up:

Stekelenburg
Alderweireld - Vertonghen
van der Wiel - de Zeeuw - Alex Sandro
Eriksen - Janssen
Cvitanich - Kadlec - El Hamdaoui

The tactic is working well, but I still don't know what would be the best combination upfront and in midfield. I've signed quite a few players (on loan as well), players like Yurchenko, Macheda, Kyle Bartley, Garmasch and Rafael Toloi. And I've got some pretty decent players who were at Ajax already, Sulejmani, De Jong, Enoh and some more. But would you recommend a change in my current line-up? Or do you think it's ok?

Last edited:
FANTASTIC !!!!

The big derby against Roma !!

Roma leading me with 3-0 and then Lorik Cana get's sent off. 3-0 and i'm playing in 10 men. Finished 3-3 :)))..2 goals in last 2 mins :))

I'm playing with Ajax on LFC Marshall's Summer update. (only change is that I've got Theo Janssen at Ajax now). I use the following line-up:

Stekelenburg
Alderweireld - Vertonghen
van der Wiel - de Zeeuw - Alex Sandro
Eriksen - Janssen
Cvitanich - Kadlec - El Hamdaoui

The tactic is working well, but I still don't know what would be the best combination upfront and in midfield. I've signed quite a few players (on loan as well), players like Yurchenko, Macheda, Kyle Bartley, Garmasch and Rafael Toloi. And I've got some pretty decent players who were at Ajax already, Sulejmani, De Jong, Enoh and some more. But would you recommend a change in my current line-up? Or do you think it's ok?

The players are totally unknown to me but Macheda and kadlec. If macheda is the striker as I think he is, get him up front for the duo with Kadlec.

I never played the dutch league before, sorry I can´t help you more :|

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

FANTASTIC !!!!

The big derby against Roma !!

Roma leading me with 3-0 and then Lorik Cana get's sent off. 3-0 and i'm playing in 10 men. Finished 3-3 :)))..2 goals in last 2 mins :))

Grats on the big result, Roma is very annoying to play against. Played them several times with Udinese and Palermo and it was either a narrow win or a tie, no big beatings there.

hiya Darkatdawn.firstly congratulations on such a rocket-buster of a tactic.i waited for it during week,and i have to say i'm impressed with it.i've played 5 matches with it,won 2 and draw 3,but there was against big internatonals nations,i was england,my question to ya is,there any instructions you give to players during match.again thanks for a great tactic.

Hi Dark, been using your formation as Doncaster Rovers. Season started out really brightly with some convincing results :D

Currently 1st in Championship with 20 Played, 14 wins, 6 draws and 0 losses

Most impressive results for me personally were beating Swansea 4-0 away as they're doing well this season and knocking Bolton out of the league cup by 3 goals to nil.

But its just coming to December now and my away form is dipping, really struggling to score and thats where my Draws are coming from in the League and the last three Cup games have been no score draws won on Penalties against lesser sides too.

Any tips on away games? For instance Touchline shouts or something? :)