Haha Kinger, guess what? Ive just been sacked oh lord. Feel upset to be honest was only like 20 games into the season aswell was 11th at the time was three points off playoffs. Meh thats one impatience chairman dude.

Might give it another go later need a seriously break tho. Wasnt happy being sacked when i was doing soo good.

embarrassed :|

Ahh Gatid that sucks mate :( You gonna restart?

Ahh Gatid that sucks mate :( You gonna restart?

Yes of course, Going to correct my mistake and put expectations on mid table finish this time and hopefully i wont get sacked.

Taking a break for a few hours tho my whole body feels weak going football yesterday took its toll on me.

Ok sounds good mate :) I'll post up in a minute, only at the 6th game xD

heres my first month of results werent doing bad but then last game of the month got demolished by newcastle

swansea (h) D 0-0

Notts Co (A) (league cup 1st round) W 2-0
Paul Gallagher, Aleksandr Tunchev

Ipswich (A) W 2-1
Henri Camara, Ritchie de Laet

Sheff Utd (A) D 1-1
Rudi Skacel
Henri camara & Ched Evans sent off

Barnsley (H) W 3-1
Mark viduka (2) , Yann Kermorgant

Stoke (League Cup Round 2) (A) W 3-2
Henri Camara (3)

Newcastle (A) L 7-1
Henri Camara

dr pepper good signings and an amazing result at the email address stadium, and gatid unlucky, ive been sacked before but never on a forum lol

dr pepper good signings and an amazing result at the email address stadium, and gatid unlucky, ive been sacked before but never on a forum lol
Forgot me :'( lol

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Blackpool and Peterborough next. Should beat Peterborough but I can never beat Blackpool :(

Fantastic Kinger doing very good, I feel much better now going to load up fm and kick *** this time hopefully.

**** you Tunchev :( If he hadn't of got sent off we might of won this. Ah well, at least we didn't lose. My Blackpool curse carries on :'(

Good win but we conceded stupid goals. Need to sort it out defensively, 3rd after 7 games :) Btw, Andy King is class, much better than Oakley, and Berner become's rated a 2 star player after about 6 games :)

Just signed up Gunnarsson, he's coming in January, £110k from Reading, great signing imo :)

i dominated against blackpool but lost 1-0 then i thrashed peterborough 4-0 with 10 men lol

please do well everybody this is my team born and bred in leicester