My team is flying now, playing some great stuff :)

Here lads, Finally got to the first game of the season and got revenge on Swansea for not beating them last time.

Last edited:
Here are screenshots :) A quality 2nd position after 13 games, I have my doubts though sadly if we can keep it up.

Here are my last 2 results and the league table :) I'll keep this going tomorrow, gonna take a break for tonight as my eyes are hurting lol. Really weird top 6 at the moment in the league, Newcastle are really struggling near the bottom and the same for Preston. Peterborough are flying o_O

:)Oright guys here are my transfers and pre-season results and my first game of the season. The Swansea game was very scrappy but we won so no complaints and I am very happy with my signings as musampa scored the goal and Meriem set him up

Nice one ryryhibs, I wouldn't of sold king though even for £1m, he's class :D

im back boys doing the late shift

Mr.T's September Update
Leicester 2-1 Blackpool: Camara, Ventola
Leicester 3-2 Peterborough: Ventola(2), Camara
Watford 3-3 Leicester: Ventola(2), Bostock
Leicester 1-5 Bolton: Ventola
Leicester 3-2 Preston: Ventola(2), Tunchev
Middlesbrough 0-0 Leicester

Good solid month Ventola has been on form scoring at will and John Bostock getting his first goal for me. Minus the league cup loss unbeaten month. Third in the manager of the month.

Last edited:
Mr.T's October Update
Coventry 2-1 Leicester:Ventola
Leicester 1-0 Derby:Ventola
Leicester 1-0 Crystal Palace: Camara
Reading 3-1 Leicester: Fryatt
QPR 1-2 Leicester: Oakley, Buzsaky O.G

Another solid month our free flowing scoring eased up a bit but if you win every game 1-0 your champions sitting pretty in 10th and only a few points off the play offs.

Some good results there Mr.T, great 0-0 away to Middlesbrough :) I'll update mine soon

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

My team is slightly falling apart now :'( Haven't won in something like 5 games, keep drawing or losing

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Going to school now, update later (H)

oh great, im so tempted to go for this challenge! Wont be so active though. Will try to be as active as time allow.

Will post the pictures soon =)

Last edited:
Here lads, Pretty **** tbh nevermind going to play on my Palace save and come back to this. Henri camara got me 26 games tho only decent thing i took from this game.

Last edited:
Unlucky Gatid, hope you come back to it soon :'(

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Anyone made any progress on this, I've kind of lost my motivation for it :'( :'( Gatid we need you lol.

Whats up Kinger? Ive not quit mine at all just taking a break from it im pretty happy with my current leicester save expectations were midtable and currently 13th in the league with them which is perfect and willing to carry things on just waiting for you guys to catch up as im the furthest into the season with Leicester if im not mistaken just starting to question the likes of DP, ryryhibs, aza if they are still playing it. But like last years me and craig lost interest in it becuase we found it pretty boring just the two of us and you if i can remember that long ago.

Last edited:
Signing players and playing friendly matches now =)

Got ivan campos, ian walker and viduka lol

Here is my transfer

Hope i able to do some miracle combat with this signings ;)

Friendly Results:

Leicester vs Reserves: 2-1

Bury vs Leicester: 1-1

Leyton Orient vs Leicester: 3-1

Hinckley vs Leicester: 0-3

Leicester vs GH Academy: 3-0

Wycombe vs Leicester: 0-1

(Coca Cola) Leicester vs Swansea: 0-1
Sigh, what a waste.. We dominated the match but Swansea won luckily. Oh well, better luck next time.

(League Cup) Carlisle vs Leicester: 0-3 Ebi, Bonnal, Andy King
Great performance! Would give them some confidence booster for the next match.

(CH) Ispwich vs Leicester: 0-2 Viduka, Ebi
They are rather powerful considering their age with viduka being target man and ebi my poacher. They look pretty awesome up front. Hope they continue to bag in more goals for me =)

(CH) Leicester vs Barnsley: 1-2 Gradel

God **** it.. They got lucky as i believe the match should have been a draw =(

(League Cup) Portsmouth vs Leicester: 0-2 Max Gradel(2)!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh, i was over the moon. Dramatic extra time win! Im glad that we won the match.Shall give us the confidence for upcoming match.;)

(CH) Newcastle vs Leicester: 1-2 Viduka

Last edited:
I slowed down because i thought i was furtherst ahead but don't worry Gatid i will have caught up to you by tonight.

fm base is back up so ill update
Mr.T's November and December Update

Leicester 3-2 West Brom: Camara (3)
Leicester 3-1 Plymouth: Ventola, Fryatt
Scunthorpe 3-2 Leicester: King (2)
Nott Forest 3-1 Leicester: Ventola
Bristol City 1-0 Leicester
Leicester 2-1 Sheff Wed: Fryatt, Gilbert
Cardiff 3-2 Leicester: Oakley, Camara
Leicester 0-1 Sheff Utd
Doncaster 3-2 Leicester: Fryatt (2)

My high scoring team came back over the past 2 months, but they unfortunately can't win away from home
Also signed Edgar Davids on a free and Nathan Baker on loan.

Last edited:
Haven't been playing as FM-Base has been down, I'll start this now :)