The Liverpool FC Team FM15 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Tezzz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 184
  • Views Views 180K
I've got Allen playing brilliantly on mine. Also got rid of Flanno and Lallana. Borini is a good back up striker and Mignolet has been really good in goal for me, kept Valdes on the bench when I got him on a free.

Battling through first season at the moment, definitely clearing out staff! Managed to get Tommy Albeck as HOYD but in need of a real solid Assistant Manager, any tips on who to sign? Got most of the coaching staff cleared out and training areas now at a mininum of 4 stars, just need a good Assistant
brazillia assman called canterelle

sold allen sakho borini Johnson lucas toure, Bought a.ayew balanta romero hughes Vallejo and donis avidjaj on loan.

lost to stoke 1 nil, had 24 shots they had 7 typical fm

played 1 league game and got 4 players injured

is anyone having any luck wit markovic, lallana and couthino just cant get any of them playing well at all

Yet to bought the game,but will try and get it soon. If anyone don't mind answering, how is Ryan Kent and Sergi Canos (both u18s player) in the game? Do they have potential to be great?

is anyone having any luck wit markovic, lallana and couthino just cant get any of them playing well at all

Markovic and Coutinho are both incredibly good. Playing Markovic as a AMR (Winger-Support), he got Golden Boy first season, scoring 16 in 34 in the league. He's been pretty consistent for me, and is becoming one of my best players.

Coutinho as a AMC (Trequartista) works wonderfully as well, and he is more often than not my best player on the pitch. Apart from a small period where he got displaced by Patrick Roberts in the 2nd season, he's averaged 7.34 for me, and saved me more points than I care to remember.

Lallana, I struggled to fit into the team, and ended up selling him to WHU in the January.

Bit of a slow burner my liverpooll team but might just have cracked it

end of 3rd season. Highest finish in the league still only 3rd, but won the CL and league cup, lost FA cup final.

Through sales I have over £150M in the bank (last season sold Sturridge,Balo and Musacchio all for over £50M)

Not going to be too active in the market this summer. Have signed Samper and will look to replace Origi, other than that squad good to go

Markovic and Coutinho are both incredibly good. Playing Markovic as a AMR (Winger-Support), he got Golden Boy first season, scoring 16 in 34 in the league. He's been pretty consistent for me, and is becoming one of my best players.

Coutinho as a AMC (Trequartista) works wonderfully as well, and he is more often than not my best player on the pitch. Apart from a small period where he got displaced by Patrick Roberts in the 2nd season, he's averaged 7.34 for me, and saved me more points than I care to remember.

Lallana, I struggled to fit into the team, and ended up selling him to WHU in the January.

markovic usually cant get in my team because sterling is just so so good easily my best player mite try a change of formation to fit them both

couthinos usually hot and cold for me maybe a run of 10 or so straight games will do the trick

Yet to bought the game,but will try and get it soon. If anyone don't mind answering, how is Ryan Kent and Sergi Canos (both u18s player) in the game? Do they have potential to be great?

ryan kent has potential to be a key first team player in mine so he mite be worth given a go

markovic usually cant get in my team because sterling is just so so good easily my best player mite try a change of formation to fit them both

couthinos usually hot and cold for me maybe a run of 10 or so straight games will do the trick

I had Sterling on the left for the most part, mainly because Markovic was so good. As a knockon, Lallana missed out, and Sturridge would occasionally play winger should I need him to. Ditched Mario though, absolutely useless.

Just reaching the Jan transfer window of season 3, I've got Sterling, Markovic, Coutinho, Roberts, Reus, Depay, Berardi and Barbosa as my attacking midfielders. Origi has also been pretty useful when it comes to the left wing. In terms of attacking it means that I'm fairly solid as well.

I like Coutinho in the hole, with Sterling on the right, and Reus/Depay rotating on the left currently. However, with Coutinho now out for 3 months, I'm considering Markovic in as his replacement, or Roberts.

ryan kent has potential to be a key first team player in mine so he mite be worth given a go

Kent has potential on mine, he's having a good spell with Brighton on loan, but Canos has been a little disappointing imo, not really above league 2 at the most. If we're talking youth players though, Lloyd Jones has been very good, he's more than matching Umtiti and Balanta for form in the PL this season.

Edit: Also check Adam Phillips, he's looking rather good.

Last edited:
Finished my first season, won the CL and finished 2nd in the league. Guess how much money I got to spend in the summer? £2m and 30% of sales go to transfer revenue - BULLSHIT. Thankfully towards the end of the window I got 100% of the profit...selling Aspas for £18m !?!?!? helped, binned off a number of high earners and replaced them with kids.

That's my last window buying proven stars - every window going forward I'm not going to allow myself to buy anyone over the age of 17. Should be a bit more challenging.

Finished my first season, won the CL and finished 2nd in the league. Guess how much money I got to spend in the summer? £2m and 30% of sales go to transfer revenue - BULLSHIT. Thankfully towards the end of the window I got 100% of the profit...selling Aspas for £18m !?!?!? helped, binned off a number of high earners and replaced them with kids.

That's my last window buying proven stars - every window going forward I'm not going to allow myself to buy anyone over the age of 17. Should be a bit more challenging.

I won the league and got 60m too spend wondering what up with your board

Who did you bring in first season, and how much of it was on monthlies?

Who did you bring in first season, and how much of it was on monthlies?

Think I know what the issue was - I utilised all my wage budget for transfers (still remaining in wage budget) board have now given me 100% of transfers due to "wage budget not being close to the limit" - something to be wary of?

Edit: getting £18m for Aspas is defo a bug though

Last edited:
Back