The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Apparently we signed Nathan Ecclestone off you last night. According to his twitter anyway.

Not sure why we got him, odd signing. His goal scoring ratios whilst out on loan aren't too impressive.

Dalglish and his director of football, Damien Comolli, have seen 19 players leave the club this summer, saving Liverpool a remarkable £30 million in wages, as well as earning Dalglish around £25 million in transfer fees.

All dead wood gone.

woop.

Jordan Henderson scores for England U21 [video] :: The Empire of The Kop – Liverpool F.C.enderson's goal

Great goal by Henderson.Just found out that the last player to score for Liverpool against Chelsea was Mereiles. Before his goal it was Torres. Before that game it was Benayoun. Is that there plan to try to beat us?

Great goal by Henderson.Just found out that the last player to score for Liverpool against Chelsea was Mereiles. Before his goal it was Torres. Before that game it was Benayoun. Is that there plan to try to beat us?

That's spooky. I hope Luis scores a hat trick against them as I'd like to see the chavs prize him away from us. If El Ninny was worth £50m to them then El Pistolero should be double that. Good luck comrades. ;)

Bill Shankly-happy birthday
the late great bill shankley would of been 98 today,happy birthday bill thanks for everything,never forgotten Y.N.W.A

******'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.' ******

I'd love, for nothing more than to finish above Chelsea this season, and do the double over them.

Just so at the end of the season, Mr. Torres and Mr. Mereiles sit there thinking 'why on earth did I leave that club'

I'd love, for nothing more than to finish above Chelsea this season, and do the double over them.

Just so at the end of the season, Mr. Torres and Mr. Mereiles sit there thinking 'why on earth did I leave that club'

to play champions league football? Seriously they've gone. Move on. Club were happy to hawk out Merieles, stop acting like he beytrayed you. Loyalty goes both ways

to play champions league football? Seriously they've gone. Move on. Club were happy to hawk out Merieles, stop acting like he beytrayed you. Loyalty goes both ways

I'm glad they have gone, if they don't want to play for us then we can do better so stop worrying about it. Yes, Chelsea probably will finish above us this season, but they could win the treble and Torres could score 50 goals this season and I couldn't care less. They've moved on, we need to as well.

I'm glad they have gone, if they don't want to play for us then we can do better so stop worrying about it. Yes, Chelsea probably will finish above us this season, but they could win the treble and Torres could score 50 goals this season and I couldn't care less. They've moved on, we need to as well.

Players come and go, worry about the ones who are there, not the ones who aren't. I'm still ****** at some united fans who are annoyed at hargreaves going to city

Players come and go, worry about the ones who are there, not the ones who aren't. I'm still ****** at some united fans who are annoyed at hargreaves going to city

Bingo, at times, it's like some fans would rather see their rivals fail over than their own club succeeding. Not just Liverpool/United, but sadly it's a lot of football fans nowadays.

Bingo, at times, it's like some fans would rather see their rivals fail over than their own club succeeding. Not just Liverpool/United, but sadly it's a lot of football fans nowadays.

We see it all to often at England... fans laying into rival players

2r3jvj6.gif

True story.

Well why do you believe that mate ? Look how Kenny got us playing last winter & spring with an average squad; we are much stronger and better balanced this season & I can easily see us challenging on all the domestic fronts. Why settle for fourth ? I trust KK will have ambition to do better than that, though he'll never say so publically.

Well why do you believe that mate ? Look how Kenny got us playing last winter & spring with an average squad; we are much stronger and better balanced this season & I can easily see us challenging on all the domestic fronts. Why settle for fourth ? I trust KK will have ambition to do better than that, though he'll never say so publically.

I just think they will pal, I know there's a chance. But at the moment, the odds are with them. I think there's a chance of finishing 3rd and there's every possibility that they will. Just if AVB (:wub:) gets them clicking, with that side, then they will be a force to be reckoned with.

Lineup for Stoke with a couple of niggling injuries?

Reina
Carra - Skrtel - Agger - Enrique
Lucas - Adam
Henderson - Suarez - Downing
Carroll

If Adam is fit and Kelly/Johnson aren't. Would anyone risk playing Coates to deal with the aerial presence of Stoke? :)

I'd throw Coates in there, chances are Crouch-Kenwyne up top, Skrtel and Coates could be the way to go. 3 CB's shouldn't be ruled out either, like in Kenny's opening games. We need all the height we can get.

Back