The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Yes! A draw against City isn't bad, considering United lost 6-1 to them earlier. ;) But I think we could have won it at Anfield, to be honest. Looking forward to the end of the season, and I think we will be in Europe (probably the Champions League as well). We're playing well and we have a quality squad. YNWA!

Liverpool are considering a shock move for Barcelona striker David Villa.
Full story: Metro

Watching Revista De La Liga on SS i think i remember Gulliem Ballague (sp) saying he wasn't that happy.

So who knows and i wonder how much he would cost? 60M?

Watching Revista De La Liga on SS i think i remember Gulliem Ballague (sp) saying he wasn't that happy.

But why though? Why would he leave Barca for Liverpool?

60m? Much closer to 20. He'd have to take a huge pay-cut if he wanted to join too, won't happen.

Good result today. I thought it was great for Kelly to grab his first goal. Any word on the Lucas injury? Looked like it might be a ligament or something.

Lucas booed off, injured....

Aaand nice gesture from the 'Pool fans chanting There's only one Gary Speed.

Also our squad is boss. Coates, Spearing, Kelly, etc all came in and were boss. Really hope Maxi and Bellamy stay in the team for Monday night.

Aaaaand hope Lucas is okay. How some people still under-rate him is criminal, been more fantastic than normal lately.

No more Lucas? ****, he's been our most consistent player for so long. Step up Henderson/Spearing?

I think I saw that Shelvey has been recalled from Blackpool. Not 100% sure though

It couldnt have come at a worst time though. We were just starting to build some good momentum, and Lucas was a key player in all of it. Hopefully it wont affect things too much, but I fear it will :\

Oh man. Rivalries (Not only does he play for Liverpool, he's also Brazilian, what's not to hate?!) aside I feel for him, ACL is a killer.

Gonna be tough without him! Hopefully KK will bring the Aquaman back :)

Why couldnt he have got injured before he bossed two games against us???? Huge blow for Pool, for me is one of the best midfielders in Europe at the moment and easily the most improved.

Back