The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
This is well arguably turning into the single best window we've had since transfer windows came into being!

And if we now go bag Hector ..... Be still my THUMPING heart!

Jay McKenna @JayMcKenna87
Six.Million.Pounds. Brad Smith. Has Ian Ayre been on a sales course?

Philip Blundell @PhilBlundell
Someone hasn't bid £6m for a lad who can't do anything bar run dead fast in a straight line. Not having it. Values are skewed but wow.

öh yoü beaüty @natefc
£6m for Brad Smith you what? how? why?

https://twitter.com/TheAnfieldWrap/status/756963352862199824

Last edited:

Viktor Fagerström– ‏@ViktorFagerLFC

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

Sell-on and buy-back clauses will be included in the £6m deal for Brad Smith. #LFC (James Pearce)

Viktor Fagerström– ‏@ViktorFagerLFC

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

#LFC have inserted a clause which means Stoke will have to pay a further *instalment if they finish top-10. #Allen (John Percy)

We certainly won't be needing a buy-back on Smith bar divine intervention in his career, lol, but this is absolutely blowing my mind right now.

When we become SO freaking good at this transfer malarky?

And hands up just WHO has kidnaped Ayre and replaced him with someone has a freaking clue!?

Last edited:
Scouse's links say that Bournemouth bid while Theatre's say Stoke. Have both bid for him?

This is well arguably turning into the single best window we've had since transfer windows came into being!

And if we now go bag Hector ..... Be still my THUMPING heart!
Lol calm down scousey, Jurgen might resign the pony-tailed donkey out of the blue. All joking aside I want us to sign Chilwell instead, looked very good in Leicesters friendly. Steve Walsh certainly thinks he can be a special player and he certainly has an eye for talent.

Lol calm down scousey, Jurgen might resign the pony-tailed donkey out of the blue. All joking aside I want us to sign Chilwell instead, looked very good in Leicesters friendly. Steve Walsh certainly thinks he can be a special player and he certainly has an eye for talent.

God, the cheeky twats want £10 million for him. If he signs the contract as is now being reported, WTF sort of price will they slap on him then?

Like Zielinski and Gotze before him, I think we've had enough and walked away from that one for good already mate.

God, the cheeky twats want £10 million for him. If he signs the contract as is now being reported, WTF sort of price will they slap on him then?

Like Zielinski and Gotze before him, I think we've had enough and walked away from that one for good already mate.

In fairness you didn't walk away from Gotze. He wasn't convinced and went back to Bayern. Who still weren't convinced and eventually flogged him back to Dortmund. Who were only convinced because they had just sold Miki

In fairness you didn't walk away from Gotze. He wasn't convinced and went back to Bayern. Who still weren't convinced and eventually flogged him back to Dortmund. Who were only convinced because they had just sold Miki

Depends how you view it. Fee was agreed, he was giving the impression that we were his back-up option, so we quickly ditched it and moved on to Mane. Years passed we'd of still been ******* around dragging it out and would now be left scrambling to get someone else in.

Soon as it was apparent he wasn't fully committed, that was that. Which is pretty much what he's said all along. You either believe in the project, or you don't. You want Champions League football now? Good luck to you. Next man up.

Back