The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
For the first home game that everyone's had to wait until a month into the season for? ..... Sorry mate. As you can imagine, next to nothing.

I was up in the main stand last week. It's great to look at and experience, but **** sitting up there for a game. Too far away. But at least you don't have to turn your head to see the whole pitch. You can literally just move your eyes all game.

I was up in the main stand last week. It's great to look at and experience, but **** sitting up there for a game. Too far away. But at least you don't have to turn your head to see the whole pitch. You can literally just move your eyes all game.

Like watching Subbuteo right the back yeah? Least they sorted the obstructed views out. Only L'pool could have started out like that.

Looked boss from all the pics and video's the two open days over the Bank Holiday.

Last edited:
That's ******* brilliant!!

BTW, welcome back the boards.

Total aside, you being a young clubber and all, haha, is it right garlands has reopened?

Had some boss times in there over the years.

Last edited:
BTW, welcome back the boards.

Total aside, you being a young clubber and all, haha, is it right garlands has reopened?

Had some boss times in there over the years.

Cheers mate.

I haven't heard anything mate haha but I'll find out. I'm actually living in town now, next to Lime Street.

And re: the main stand, I'd only sit there if I was lower tier nearer the front. Although both corners of the rear of the stand are kind of arched, assuming that's been designed with acoustics in mind so we could hear some belting chants from there.

Heard a few rumours Mane might be fit for Saturday?

He was never unfit. Just he got taken off for Senegal, in a dead game they'd already qualified before, with nottin' more said than that, and suddenly twitter et all lost it's collective head. On the basis of absolutely nothing. Such is the age we now live in I guess. Sighs.

He apparently called Klopp Sunday to say there was absolutely nottin' to be concerned about.

Alby Moreno's latest Instagram offering:

CrtDLqSWgAAsGmz.jpg

Words fail me. He really doesn't make it easy on himself does he?

Somewhere, Jose Enrique is smiling.

Alby Moreno's latest Instagram offering:

CrtDLqSWgAAsGmz.jpg

Words fail me. He really doesn't make it easy on himself does he?

Somewhere, Jose Enrique is smiling.

It's wrong as well he isn't walking he is umm rolling? Whatever it is it certainly isn't walking

He's been a Madrid fan talking here the other day saying his dad still call's him 'Figo' after his boyhood hero. More twists and turns:

Men in Blazers 09/01/16: USMNT Pod Special With Christian Pulisic
Men In Blazers
Duration: 15:10
Published: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 17:44:47 +0000
URL: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/stream/...-usmnt-pod-special-with-christian-pulisic.mp3
Rog talks with 17-year-old USMNT midfielder Christian Pulisic about the team's upcoming World Cup qualifiers, his goals for the year at Dortmund, and the future of U.S. Soccer.

He was exceptional again last night/ this AM in a full 90 minute run-out. Another assist and some outstanding all round play. Only both posts stopped him adding another goal. Kid looks a super talent. Certainly be trying to catch him for BVB this year.

This week is dragging so much, just want it to be Saturday 17:30!

There's a mooted plan bouncing round to meet the coach which is fast becoming another uniquely 'us' thing in this Country when it comes to support.

Plenty of great scope there with the busses now driving directly into the main stand for that in front. If we got that going like the European games it'd be fantastic.

5:30 PM Kickoff. People with a few ales in them. Waiting a month for the home opener. Biggest Anfield crowd since 1977. And the biggest game outside of Utd or Everton we could open with. The current Champions.

NO excuse for it NOT to be absolutely bouncing.

There's a mooted plan bouncing round to meet the coach which is fast becoming another uniquely 'us' thing in this Country when it comes to support.

Plenty of great scope there with the busses now driving directly into the main stand for that in front. If we got that going like the European games it'd be fantastic.

5:30 PM Kickoff. People with a few ales in them. Waiting a month for the home opener. Biggest Anfield crowd since 1977. And the biggest game outside of Utd or Everton we could open with. The current Champions.

NO excuse for it NOT to be absolutely bouncing.

Not even one spare? Hahaha I hate my life right now!

Might see if the old man fancies a day out in Liverpool on the beers and just stay around the place. At least its something!

Back