The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Gotten that right. Moses is a nothing footballer imo but very physically developed. The general standard of full backs have declined. Liverpool can expose the back 3 and exploit the right half space in order to take advantage of space Hazard vacates.

*Back 6/7. Sorry mate, just been a bugbear all year. It's 3, the two WB's, and the two sitting DM's in the classic Italian style.

This bunkum about '3 at the back' and something he's brilliantly come up with (when he's been playing that way most all his managerial career) continues to amuse me.

Gotten that right. Moses is a nothing footballer imo but very physically developed. The general standard of full backs have declined. Liverpool can expose the back 3 and exploit the right half space in order to take advantage of space Hazard vacates.
With the right signings, Chelsea can be easily surpassed. They are no means perfect and have a lot of workhorses. Conte has adapted well and gotten a lot out of Hazard. He's the main attacking outlet. Costa is scoring at an unsustainable rate. The question is, has his unsustainable scoring rate already won them the league? In my opinion, the answer is yes.

Think this will help as well. If you don't support us when we lose don't support us when we win. We are liverpool tra la la la

[video=dailymotion;x5a5zdk]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5a5zdk[/video]

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5a5zdk

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5a5zdk

Seriously can't wait for the game now kid.

Gone from the absolute depths after the last weeks debacles to fully ready to go again tomorrow against the rent boy _____. Boss how this mad game can just flip yers right around.

This is where this club and this City has always been at it's best. Backs against the wall coming out fighting.

Jürgen will do his part getting the players up and ready. We need to do ours and back them to the hilt. We are MF Scousers and that means something!

16 Cup Finals. It starts against them. BELIEVE!

There's nottin' like a Scouse call to arms!

George Sephton@VoiceOfAnfield
14h14 hours agoMore

OK FOLKS. TOMORROW NIGHT. CHELSEA. PLEASE GET IN EARLY AND MAKE SOME NOISE LIKE NEVER BEFORE. #YESWECAN

Spion Kop 1906@SpionKop1906
1h1 hour agoMore

Tonight's huge. We've all got our part to play. Let's get in early, make it hostile and get behind the team and manager.Unity Is Strength.

Is rite lads. Posted a great article the Chelsea thread over the weekend of Carra interviewing Lampard through which Frank said although they had better players and better managers through his time, they HATED coming to Anfield as we had the leveller they never had. The crowd. And then you've only to look at how visibly unnerved hugely experienced players like Terry and Cole where those European nights. We need that again. **** the arm folding, waiting for something to happen from the players then narking loudly at every misplaced pass when it doesn't *****! Play OUR part and it's half the battle won. LFC wouldn't be Englands most successful football club if we hadn't had the difference making Anfield crowd behind us over the years when it mattered most. And tonight is one of those occasions. If it's even half as bouncing as 2005, it'll be something really, really special.

16 Cup Finals. Starting tonight. We fall short? Sound. But at least KNOW we gave everything. On AND off the field. Just WTF has anyone got to lose!

Shanks 'Holly Trinity.' Fans, Players, Manager. Together as one we're unbeatable!

Deese are ***** Reds. INTO DEM
!

Melissa Reddy– Verified account ‏@MelissaReddy_

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

Firmino, Coutinho, Mane and Lallana haven't played together since the 6-1 win v Watford 86 days ago. That's 17 games - 11 of those in the PL

1:32 am - 31 Jan 2017

Mad when you see that in black and white. Explains a large part of why there's been a dip the past few months. Not many could cope with losing 4 key players out of their first XI like that and still maintain the ridiculous standards being set when they were all on the field together. That said we've muddled through to still be only 2 points out of second with a win tonight lifting us right back into the title race.

Working on knocking off early, There should be a 4 pint minimum inside you tonight or I'm refusing you entry! And a massive sugar intake for kids or else they can do one too!

Scouse, I love reading your posts but it really makes me wonder what they put in the water in Liverpool.

Loyalty. They must put loyalty in our water. I wonder what they put in the water down south to make fans turn on their team and wanting their managers head after a bad string of results.

We are Liverpool tra la la la

Melissa Reddy– Verified account ‏@MelissaReddy_

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

Firmino, Coutinho, Mane and Lallana haven't played together since the 6-1 win v Watford 86 days ago. That's 17 games - 11 of those in the PL

1:32 am - 31 Jan 2017

Mad when you see that in black and white. Explains a large part of why there's been a dip the past few months. Not many could cope with losing 4 key players out of their first XI like that and still maintain the ridiculous standards being set when they were all on the field together. That said we've muddled through to still be only 2 points out of second with a win tonight lifting us right back into the title race.

Working on knocking off early, There should be a 4 pint minimum inside you tonight or I'm refusing you entry! And a massive sugar intake for kids or else they can do one too!

Definitely a point however none of them would have made you more defensively sound would they and that's been your main problem.

Loyalty. They must put loyalty in our water. I wonder what they put in the water down south to make fans turn on their team and wanting their managers head after a bad string of results.

We are Liverpool tra la la la

#KLOPPOUT!

Sorry, I just had two pints of Water

#sarcasticpostissarcastic ;)

Definitely a point however none of them would have made you more defensively sound would they and that's been your main problem.

So the common assertion goes. Truth be told we've been **** poor from front to back for a couple of months now. But we know with everyone healthy we're as good as anyone in this league. But we need the win tonight. Anything else forget it.

The importance of this game can not be understated.

However this ends, that is an absolute shambolic goal to concede.

I still dont understand why we arent after a winger...

Back