The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Tbf I'm surprised that Tezz wasnt banned ages ago, as for scouse could be a good poster but he literally asked Mike to do it so can't say I'm surprised

Tbh, I have been fairly absent from the forum recently, so I cant really comment. Its hard being an impartial mod :@ I know it happens from both sides.

I will talk to Scouse later.

Tbh, I have been fairly absent from the forum recently, so I cant really comment. Its hard being an impartial mod :@ I know it happens from both sides.

I will talk to Scouse later.

I think Mike just got tired of reading "Haha your in 6th" coupled with a dig at Mou, every other post solid for about a month now.. (or it felt like it)

Liverpool playing well. Llalana having a great game tbf. Mane dangerous as ever on the flank. Coutinho finding space. Arsenal all over the shop and miss Corzola big time in CM. take nothing away from Pool though. They defo play better with teams that come out more. Sanchez defo off in the Summer imo.

Shame about Scouse! I like him as a poster tbh and is usually pretty good tbf. Just all the 6th place stuff in the Utd thread went a bit OTT. Hope not banned for to long!?

Liverpool playing well. Llalana having a great game tbf. Mane dangerous as ever on the flank. Coutinho finding space. Arsenal all over the shop and miss Corzola big time in CM. take nothing away from Pool though. They defo play better with teams that come out more. Sanchez defo off in the Summer imo.

Shame about Scouse! I like him as a poster tbh and is usually pretty good tbf. Just all the 6th place stuff in the Utd thread went a bit OTT. Hope not banned for to long!?

Mike has Perma-banned him. I will probably reverse it and shorten it after ive spoken to scouse later. Sounds like a heat of the moment thing from both sides tbh.

Yeah, there's as much banter to Tezzz as a brick, and it feels his hate for united is greater than his love for Liverpool, maybe he was a different sort of poster in the past, I don't know... But as for Scouse, apart from his carefully worded digs here and there in the united thread, he is generally a good poster, with some good opinions and assessments... When it doesn't involve United!! That's when his sense of judgement becomes severely jaded.

Well done to getting into HT 2-0 up. Knew from the game at the Allianz that Liverpool would likely smash them.

Mike has Perma-banned him. I will probably reverse it and shorten it after ive spoken to scouse later. Sounds like a heat of the moment thing from both sides tbh.
What was it even for? I read a pretty dodgy post he replied to Mike. Which I thought was a bit out of order tbh. I can understand Scouse sticking up for Tezz but he deserved it tbf. Maybe a poor way to go about it by Scouse. I'm sure a compromise can be reached between you, Scouse and Mike. Your all grown mature adults in the end ;)

Its weird to think how poor we have been this year, we are currently 1 point of 2nd.

Yeah, there's as much banter to Tezzz as a brick, and it feels his hate for united is greater than his love for Liverpool, maybe he was a different sort of poster in the past, I don't know... But as for Scouse, apart from his carefully worded digs here and there in the united thread, he is generally a good poster, with some good opinions and assessments... When it doesn't involve United!! That's when his sense of judgement becomes severely jaded.

Well done to getting into HT 2-0 up. Knew from the game at the Allianz that Liverpool would likely smash them.
I can understand Tezzz as he's been a moron on this site for years but Scouse is usually an excellent poster.

Meh it is what it is, lesson to all never call mike out on banning you. Anyway far more excited about the boxing than some base spat lol

It's permanent but certainly not set in stone. Tezzz however is definitely gone. I'll let Scouse cool off and then we shall see. Imauser feel free to talk to him

Horrible horrible defending from clyne. How on earth has he let Welbeck run from him like that. Mingo hasnt covered himself in glory as well.

We've got some really good posters with some really good views from all sides. And I'm sick of all that being overshadowed by people being dickheads

Back