The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
FPL wise would be amazing, maybe Eriksen goals also :)

Also Everton would be behind United very closely then.

*inserts comment about Utd being 6th and runs away from Mike* ;)

My team just lost to Spurs. Watch yourselves

*gives ban hammer couple of test swings*

My team just lost to Spurs. Watch yourselves

*gives ban hammer couple of test swings*

gallery_1969_834_49234.jpg

I leave you kids alone for 3 days and half of forum ends up banned.

Papa Tyton is not pleased.

RVBi3T1.gif

lets try and get this back to about football :) Just wondering what peoples opinion was on sakho in my view is we've let our 2nd best centre back out on loan and he showed how good he is at the weekend. we really could have done with him instead of playing lucas CB over the past few games before kavlan played against arsenal

I think he's a good defender but the fact is he had a falling out with Klopp. He's not irreplaceable it's just that was haven't replaced him yet.

I'd have been more than happy if he had managed to fight his way back into the team but at the same time I'm glad that he have a manager that will be ruthless when the time comes.

Can see why Tezzz was banned because his posts for a long time have been ******.

As for Scouse I can't really see that. (But I dont go on Uniteds thread often so maybe im missing something.) Having said that the Liverpool forum without him is now going to be much slower, and you can't deny he brings a lot to the table regarding discussions/debates, exactly what the forum is for.

I don't come on this half as much as I used to but without Scouse on here too i dont think many of us would post as much (In the Liverpool thread) He's normally one of the only people who replies to my posts, I'm not a fan for writing to myself either... haha.

Can he still send Direct Messages? Whatever the outcome I need his number as he sorted me out tickets but my phone broke and i no longer have it!

#ScouseBack is trending in Liverpool btw.

I think he's a good defender but the fact is he had a falling out with Klopp. He's not irreplaceable it's just that was haven't replaced him yet.

I'd have been more than happy if he had managed to fight his way back into the team but at the same time I'm glad that he have a manager that will be ruthless when the time comes.

Exactly how I feel on it mate, it's nice to have a manager who sticks to his guns and isnt scared to put his foot down, but its just frustrating seeing Lucas at centre half knowing Sakho would be a huge improvement.

Indeed, he's usually a great poster. Not sure what led to his constant snarkiness last 6 weeks tbh. But I'll probably reverse it this weekend, and after that it's his court.

Good start from Burnley.
Super ball and a tidy finish.

My word, what a chance right at the end for Lowton. Would've been arguably nothing less than they deserved. But a good, ugly, well needed, win for Pool. Top strike from Can.

Was a very poor performance from us yesterday but it did feel nice to win ugly for once. We seem to be all or nothing so it was a different game to watch.

Brilliant goal by Can, although he was **** poor for the whole game other than that, I dont understand how he can play so many misplaced passes!

Keeping my opinion on Clyne being terrible, he offers nothing. Was very happy with Woodburns performance off the bench.

And our defence still scares me every single day!

Back