The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
How do you even get it on???
I don't know about getting it on how do you go to the loo in it (ok so you can pull up a leg for the liquid side of things but I was thinking in terms of solids!!!)

Never thought I'd see the day of 100 million transfers being rejected.

Never thought I'd see the day of 100 million transfers being rejected.

Never thought I'd still see the day when anyone, let alone football 'fans', would give attention to, read, and discuss something run by the S*n.

But people never fail to surprise you. To be polite.

how the **** can you not just love this guy

Boss isn't he? Like what other manager would you regularly get that with? Same Dortmund when we were out there the other year. Fella' behind the bar this Dortmund bar by the hotel get's his moby out with all these pics of him and a few other lads bevvying with Klopp. Apparently, he'd leave his car the club and just tip up unannounced through the week every so often and spend a few hours chatting sh*t and getting P with the lads haha. Bit different doing that in town here. He'd either get mobbed, or some ******** blue would have a go.

Got a mate who still lives the family home he inherited Formby. Every time I speak to him he say's every Sunday if there's no game he see's him the pub with his dog laid beside him. Not a bad escape from the misses that. 'Just taking the dog for a walk love. Might be a while ..... ' haha.

Point of interest, if you're ever up that way, and like real ale, they have a fantastic selection in there. Just on the road from the station of the same name. Proper nice little traditional boozer that with boss scran to boot.

Last edited:

Doesn't look like Kent's going anywhere mate. Just extended today for another 5 years and after his giant leap forward this pre-season it look's like he's earned his promotion to Melwood and the first team group as they continue to personally oversee his development.

Soz.

FSG statement on Philippe Coutinho - Liverpool FC

Will people FINALLY believe he's going nowhere, settle down and ignore all Barca's B/S now the media?

October/ November TV changes just announced:

Sky-

Oct 14. Sa. 12:30 PM. H. United. Ugh. Biggest game in English football. So we'll put it dinner time and ruin the atmosphere.

Oct. 22. Su. 4:00 PM. A. Tottenham. Double ugh! Wembley, at 4 PM, on a Sunday, can do one! Had little enthusiasm for that to start with. Even less now!

BT-

Nov. 4. Sa. 5:30 PM. A West Ham. Meh. Not arsed about going that complete joke of a ground again whenever it is.

Nov. 25. Sa. 5:30 PM. H Chelsea. Made up at that. Outside of 3 PM, there's no better kick-off time. Everyone will be suitably bevvied to have the arl place rocking.

Last edited:
Do slightly feel for Liverpool though, not the club itself (as they've handled this transfer window terribly), but the Liverpool fans themselves.

It's terrible timing all this, just at the start of a season and inevitably losing your best player. No time to replace him and a big impact on your coming games, as he seemingly is refusing to play. Which is another bollox part of modern football and player power.

I still can't see him leaving tbh. After the statement this morning from the club (whether that was before or after the request, who knows), it will make FSG look completely stupid

Back