The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Liverpool's Luis Suarez has been handed a one game ban and fined £20,000 following he's two fingered gesture towards Fulham fans.

Liverpool have also been fined £20,000 for failing to control their players after Jay Spearing's sending off.

Queue Liverpool fans and their "conspiracy theory" bollocks.

Last edited:
Liverpool's Luis Suarez has been handed a one game ban and fined £20,000 following he's two fingered gesture towards Fulham fans.

Liverpool have also been fined £20,000 for failing to control their players after Jay Spearing's sending off.

Queue Liverpool fans and their "conspiracy theory" bollocks.

2 fingered? I thought it was 1, only middle finger. ;)

Well done FA. It was coming from the day this incident made the headline.

Suarez out of Newcastle match | Liverpool FC - This Is Anfield -

Here comes a Liverpool fan with his conspiracy theories. (:

Also love how the first two comments are United fans, nice trolling. Morons.

Do kindly **** off. So we should wait for Liverpool fan to post the news to reply? Headinthesand moment. And who the **** is trolling. Talk about being defensive. It was coming from day 1, probably with your rosy red glasses it wasn't.

At least understand what trolling is before using the term loosely. Moron.

Great. Nice edit. Call someone moron and wait for reaction. Then go back and edit the post. In the mean time infract for this comment. Sigh.

Last edited:
You did go a bit overboard with the '****'s lol...

Anyway, glad he's out of the Newcastle game on Friday. Although personally, I don't rate Suarez as a finisher, so I wasn't that bothered.

Anyway, glad he's out of the Newcastle game on Friday. Although personally, I don't rate Suarez as a finisher, so I wasn't that bothered.

I did a Rooney there I see ;)

Seriously though it was no worse than his post.

Do Liverpool fans actually believe all these conspiracy theories?

How long until you start posting about the pyramids being built by humanoid beings from outer space?

Suarez isn't a great finisher, but the alternative is '7m a goal' Carroll...

Probably gonna get a **** lot of abuse from fellow Liverpool fans for this, but neither do I.

He was good at Ajax, but has disappointed with his goalscoring at Liverpool so far.

Suarez isn't a great finisher, but the alternative is '7m a goal' Carroll...

Or they play Bellamy up front, who is actually quick, composed and can finish, with someone like Kuyt in behind him, Downing and Maxi on the wings.

Probably gonna get a **** lot of abuse from fellow Liverpool fans for this, but neither do I.

He was good at Ajax, but has disappointed with his goalscoring at Liverpool so far.

The thing is, loads of players have been good in Holland, and come to the Prem and been awful. Now, Suarez isn't awful, but I think he should score a lot more than he does, as he gets the chances, but doesn't seem to convert that many of them. Also, he is the player that has hit the woodwork the most this season, 5 times I think, so it's not like he's not getting in good positions. Maybe it will take time for him to get used to the fact that he doesn't have as much time on the ball over here compared with his time in Holland. Either way, at least he didn't cost £35 or £50 million :P

Or they play Bellamy up front, who is actually quick, composed and can finish, with someone like Kuyt in behind him, Downing and Maxi on the wings.

I could agree with you buy for some reason Kenny seems reluctant to start Bellamy. IMO he has been one of their better player yet he doesn't seem to start as often as he deserves. It's my opinion though.

he isnt a great finisher. but he is good at putting defenses on the back foot and creating space by pulling his man away. If you had a decent player instead of Carroll (admitted you are no playing to his strengths either), they could benefit from that space

I could agree with you buy for some reason Kenny seems reluctant to start Bellamy. IMO he has been one of their better player yet he doesn't seem to start as often as he deserves. It's my opinion though.

Its fitness. Bellamy has very bad knees and needs to be carefully managed, hence why he never starts two games in a row, cos they are usually playing every 4-5 days

Its fitness. Bellamy has very bad knees and needs to be carefully managed, hence why he never starts two games in a row, cos they are usually playing every 4-5 days

Well, it's not starting two games in a row, but actually starting 2 games that's the problem. I don't have the exact number but I think I'd be exaggerating if I said he started 5 games all season.

Indeed, they should treat him like Spurs treat King, no real training, just get out there and play if you're fit. He is one of their best strikers, and now Suarez has gone, is probably the best.

It would also help if Liverpool started to play more balls into the box for Carroll, I know people complain about 'Route one', but when you have a guy that is such an animal in the air, pump it up to him, let him hold it up or flick it on, and then have runners running off him, thats why Newcastle did so well with him, because we weren't afraid to play to his strengths. He should have scored the other night, bar 2 great saves by the keeper, one right at the start, and one at the end, and also went close with a header, that I imagine he would have scored had he some confidence.

Well, it's not starting two games in a row, but actually starting 2 games that's the problem. I don't have the exact number but I think I'd be exaggerating if I said he started 5 games all season.

Its his fitness they dont trust, not him. hes made 4 starts and 8 sub appearances. considering how liverpool line up thats about right

reat. Nice edit. Call someone moron and wait for reaction. Then go back and edit the post. In the mean time infract for this comment. Sigh.

I edited my post after I sent the infraction, as did you. You received an infraction for excessive swearing, moron is not a swear word.

To be fair, he'***** the post 5 times, and they weren't open goals either.. He's been genuinely unlucky.

It's way too early to call him a poor finisher.. And besides, if he continues doing what he's doing and Carroll actually starts to score then it won't matter.

Hopefully Carroll can get a goal or two against Newcastle anyway!

Hitting the post, you might as well hit it wide. Still missed. If you hit the post 5 times, your finishing is off. It's not as terrible as skying it, but your finishing is still off. Currently he is a poor finisher, scoring at a similar rate since Jan. 1 goal every 14.5 shots last time i checked, that isnt good enough.

Back