The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Sort it out ref. First, how is that a foul on Vardy? And how is that NOT a foul by Okizaki?!

A non existing foul on vardi and a foul on mignolet from okazaki. Nice.

Seriously you start a goal down with Mignolet in goal. Even the Okazaki offiside goal he chickens out and goes with his legs at the near post instead of making himself big. The less said about his flap into the wind for the second the better. In before anyone says a 5 ft 9 striker is enough to put him off from claiming that ball.

Seriously you start a goal down with Mignolet in goal. Even the Okazaki offid goal he chickens out and goes with his legs at the near post instead of making himself big. The less said about his flap into the wind for the second the better. In before anyone says a 5 ft 9 striker is enough to put him off from claiming that ball.

So you are saying Okizaki pulling on his arm, slowing him down preventing him arriving on time is his fault?

So you are saying Okizaki pulling on his arm, slowing him down preventing him arriving on time is his fault?
Watch it again. Its a foul but a stronger keeper swats okazaki off him first and foremost then comes and claims it. I'd argue Mignolet cant do anything about it if the foul carrys on throughout the motion but once he frees himself, im sorry but he has to punch that clear.

This year as early as it is continues the refs bad calls. First the offside-foul 3rd Watford goal then the penalty on salah against Burnley and now this.

Watch it again. Its a foul but a stronger keeper swats okazaki off him first and foremost then comes and claims it. I'd argue Mignolet cant do anything about it if the foul carrys on throughout the motion but once he frees himself, im sorry but he has to punch that clear.

But thats what it is all about. Fine margins. Mignolet would have been there a split second earlier, with a different body shape and he would have been in a better position to clear it.

Im not Mignolets biggest fan, but on this occasion, he doesnt have any blame.

Biggest blame goes on the ref who made two awful decisions.

And the ref comedy continues.Lovren had both arms held by Maguire.

But thats what it is all about. Fine margins. Mignolet would have been there a split second earlier, with a different body shape and he would have been in a better position to clear it.

Im not Mignolets biggest fan, but on this occasion, he doesnt have any blame.

Biggest blame goes on the ref who made two awful decisions.
Fine margins for Mignolet but the mistake was letting a 5 ft 9 striker mishandle him in the first place. Still watching it back I feel theres enough time for him to punch it clear when Okazaki lets him go.

Pfft. Make that two goals per match now.
Edit: I love u mingo all is forgiven.

Last edited:
3 points but Mignolet needs dropping. For every good thing he does, theres a mistake around the corner. Will be nice to have another chance to judge Karius against Spartak.

Last edited:
Anthony Taylor isn't just a horrible Manc c*nt that as has been noted on these pages MANY times previous shouldn't be ANYWHERE near a L'pool/ Everton/ City/ United game. He's an absolutely rank bad, **** poor official who seriously isn't fit to referee. At ANY level.

Completely disagree on Mignolet d. The save just before the goal that should never of been, from a free kick that should never of been, was World class. I didn't think he really put a foot wrong. And just literally watching MOTD and that's never a peno in a million years. He gets the ball.

Excellent response after a WELL OTT 10 days or so of criticism. Totally deserved win that would of been far less nervy had it not been for the aforementioned shithouse SOB Taylor. Belter Worldie free kick goal from Phil. Danny Sturridge different class when he came on. Just a superb, battling performance. And to be sat here as I type in a little village not far from Birmingham airport, Meriden, having a few celebratory ales, they are tasting WELL sweet I can tell yer to set us up for Russia with a skip in yer step.

Up the 'Crisis? What F-ing Crisis?!!!!!' Reds!

Last edited:
Anthony Taylor isn't just a horrible Manc c*nt that as has been noted on these pages MANY times previous shouldn't be ANYWHERE near a L'pool/ Everton/ City/ United game. He's an absolutely rank bad, **** poor official who seriously isn't fit to referee. At ANY level.

Completely disagree on Mignolet d. The save just before the goal that should never of been, from a free kick that should never of been, was World class. I didn't think he really put a foot wrong. And just literally watching MOTD and that's never a peno in a million years. He gets the ball.

Excellent response after a WELL OTT 10 days or so of criticism. Totally deserved win that would of been far less nervy had it not been for the aforementioned shithouse SOB Taylor. Belter Worldie free kick goal from Phil. Danny Sturridge different class when he came on. Just a superb, battling performance. And to be sat here as I type in a little village not far from Birmingham airport, Meriden, having a few celebratory ales, they are tasting WELL sweet I can tell yer to set us up for Russia with a skip in yer step.

Up the 'Crisis? What F-ing Crisis!' Reds!
Have to disagree. When you watch the game back you will see how polarising his performance was. Forget about being consistant on a game by game basis, you can't trust Mingo to be consistant from one play to the next.

Have to disagree. When you watch the game back you will see how polarising his performance was. Forget about being consistant on a game by game basis, you can't trust Mingo to be consistant from one play to the next.

Can we at least agree on the ******* Reds giving us a boss weekend after all the shiite .the last week and a half. The Reds man ..... onwards and upwards!

WTRWWAW!

Last edited:
Back