The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Man he's decision making at times was hilariously bad, but first game I guess.

First game for Liverpool, but certainly not the first game he's showcased questionable decision making. Your points as valid now as it would be in November. He's mercurial.

Robertson looks a real threat down that left though, has a devlish delivery

Last edited:
Its Danny Ward I feel for now. He needs games to prove himself, ergh the whole keeper situation is so ****** confusing.

First game for Liverpool, but certainly not the first game he's showcased questionable decision making. Your points as valid now as it would be in November. He's mercurial.

Robertson looks a real threat down that left though, has a devlish delivery
Like the look of Robertson tbh!

I don't know man, I don't want to seem overly harsh. He's game right now is suited to coming off the bench and using his pace and power to run at tired legs. Problem is can we afford him games to learn to be effective from the start. I'm not sure.

Don't know if true or not. Just seen on twitter that Klopp has a worse win rate than Rodgers and Moyes after 2 years :O

He'll have good games, no doubt. But he's one of those bipolar players, we have it in Lingard (which doesn't really matter anymore considering his limited playing time). Match winner one match, invisible the next.

What do you mean with Moyes, TOD? He only got a few months with us. Taking over a year of his Everton record into it too? Or just his Utd % with Klopps 2 year %?

Useless stat as the team left behind by Rodgers and the work it needed needs to be taken into account.
Agree. But still not great tbh. Considering he's suppose to be one of the top managers in European football. Really needs to sort the defence out ASAP! Still dumbfounded he never addressed it in the Summer. Just his time with us RhQQ mate.

Madness the amount of idiots calling for Klopp's head. He's not without his faults, and I do question some of his decisions in the market, but to even consider parting company with him is a backwards step.

Madness the amount of idiots calling for Klopp's head. He's not without his faults, and I do question some of his decisions in the market, but to even consider parting company with him is a backwards step.
Agree with that far far to early. Considering they've strengthened(maybe not in right areas) they look worse than last season atm. Which would be a worrying thing.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(That's not at you, but at the fact of there being people asking his head because of today.)

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(That's not at you, but at the fact of there being people asking his head because of today.)

its been brewing on twitter for the last month or so it's absolute madness tbh I honestly can't get my head around it

Last edited:
Sacking him would be mental, but let's be honest, he's not exactly setting things on fire lately. I love the crazy German as much as the next guy, but he certainly isn't immune to having head up his ***. A little bit of pressure will only do him good.

its been brewing on twitter for the last month or so it's absolute madness tbh I honestly can't get my head around it

Knobheads on twitter invariably don't go the game.

Knobheads pontificating on all forms of social media, and internet platforms similar to this, invariably don't go the game.

Knobheads 'phoning in radio talk shows, invariabl don't go the game.

All the above knobheads (invariably from anywhere but Liverpool who probably couldn't even point out my City on a map if it was circled with arrows pointing to it!) are embarrassing, **** poor representations of the fanbase. (The word 'fan' there used VERY loosely for this kind of ********.).

As regards lads that actually go the game, and come to that lads I know, both personally and as work colleagues/ people you run into, within the City, Klopp is under ZERO pressure at all. He's here for the next 5 years at least and is building the football club with that in mind. To have future, sustainable success. Whilst trying to win in the 'here and now' as we go.

As frustrating as this current rut we're in is, with every game seemingly mirroring the last. (Completely dominate the first half. Should be a couple up the break. Can't score for **** and kill a game. Then the opposition gets one chance from bad defending and that profligacy in front of goal returns to haunt you and cost you the game.). As frustrating as it is seeing L'pool FC fail to beat utter ***** like Burnley and Leicester and having to listen to no-mark lads from shithole places who's clubs have never done **** all take the **** out of you to then have another 2/3 hour depressing journey home. As much as we know our problems but don't seem to be able to fix them whatever we do or whoever we bring in. As ****** as some of the managers decisions get you on a regular basis. As much as all that and everything in between which is making going the game more a chore right now than anything else, virtually nobody suffering through that at the match is even broaching a change being made. Let alone actually calling for his head. There's questions being asked on a whole host of issues regarding Klopp. Naturally and justifiably. But there's nobody not behind him as the ONLY man out there for OUR football club.

Don't listen to the knobheads.

Back