The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Love Rafa, still 'castle suck. :p

Not as much as Everton today, surely taxi for Koeman time.

**** off Klopp. No Reobertson again for my FF :(

That'll teach yer for slating him over saying it was a non-free kick that lead to the Spartak goal that you couldn't tell conclusively either way given there was only the one, poor look from the Russian TV feed.

Don't F with the Germans! :D

Yedlin is absolutely rapid. Can tell he was a 100m sprinter at a young age, before choosing football (soccer)

It's as if Liverpool and United have swapped fortunes this season in front of goal XD How has that not gone in

What a hit Coutinho!!! Sometimes you just need pure individual magic.

That tragic high line. I'm not a Liverpool supporter, far from it, and it frustrates the **** out of me sometimes watching it.

That tragic high line. I'm not a Liverpool supporter, far from it, and it frustrates the **** out of me sometimes watching it.

Nottin wrong with that if one has the space and the other has the man. Instead both had neither and defended like 2 pub centre halfs.

Nice wrestling match in the box on the corner.. jesus ref.

I heard Matip was quick but there was plenty of time for one of them to recover on Joselu there. Lack of recovery pace

I heard Matip was quick but there was plenty of time for one of them to recover on Joselu there. Lack of recovery pace

Seeing the replay, he was fairly quick in trying to recover, but he was shocking from a body positional perspective. Took him a day to turn around and get his legs going

Please. Just please can we hit the target when the goal is open!!

Henderson is making one mistake after another, he needs to calm down.

Anyone else think that is a harsh yellow for Gomez? Atsu ran into his Knee, how is that his fault?

Shelvey is a really tidy baller. Pity he has some professional/behaviour shortcomings

Sorry that’s a yellow all day tbh.

How? Please explain. What im seeing. Gomez wins the ball. Atsu should be heading that, he ducks out. Atsu should be brave, but isnt. Gomez gambles on him missing which he does.

He isnt high, he isnt forceful. Atsu is at fault for that collision. If he heads it, there is no collision.

Back