The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Anyone else think that is a harsh yellow for Gomez? Atsu ran into his Knee, how is that his fault?

Since Moss walked Sadio this whole high feet thing has gone mad.

Eye's never left the ball. Atsu's a lot smaller fella'. That's football. Or at least should be.

Since Moss walked Sadio this whole high feet thing has gone mad.

Eye's never left the ball. Atsu's a lot smaller fella'. That's football. Or at least should be.

It frustrating because if anything, its a foul on Gomez. Idk why if a players head is hit, it means they are fouled. If Atsu hit him with his foot, its a foul on Gomez, but as its his head, he is fouled, even though he caused the collision?

I makes no sense. Ridiculous imo.

Well that was unexpected. Most we've been off it since Watford. Particularly the main attacking 5/6 who were very flat. But kudos Rafa. As per, he has everyone well organised to a great gameplan they executed perfectly from their POV.

Well done Newcastle. Disappointing Sunday. Time for tea.

Klopp: "We don't feel perfect in this moment - you (journalists) write things and the boys read it and they don't feel too good about it."

Klopp: "It was a fair result because we scored once and Newcastle scored once."

Klopp: "We are not far away from being a real challenger."

Awww poor guys. Will have to dry their tears with their millions.

Cry me a river! Modern day footballers...

Klopp: "We don't feel perfect in this moment - you (journalists) write things and the boys read it and they don't feel too good about it."

Klopp: "It was a fair result because we scored once and Newcastle scored once."

Klopp: "We are not far away from being a real challenger."

Just watched the full interview to see if he was being taken out context. Bug fan of Klopp but he comes across really poorly in it. Anyone else does that and they get a bit of pelters. The forced laughter from journos was cringe

Really weak mentality, if what Klopp says is true about players being hurt by the papers.

SUMMIT 0114

Next liverpool match time

Liverpool F.C.

Premier League
Saturday, October 14, 7:30 AM
Anfield, Liverpool

Pssst. Spook mate .....

iu

Not sure if this is even credible being as it's the Mirror. And a Sunday at that. But they're running this:

Liverpool owners slap £1BILLION price tag on club as leading financier begins takeover talks - Mirror Online

Plus they placed a £1.3 billion price on the club last year didn't they? Which would surely be considerably more now.

Not sure how I'd feel about that. On the one hand, you need the major finances to compete in today's game. On the other, I'd hate to just buy anything that moved like PSG or City. Along with a lot of the Middle Eastern States having appalling human rights issues I want our club to have NO part of.

We'll see in the coming days if there's anything substantial in it I guess and judge from there.

Not sure if this is even credible being as it's the Mirror. And a Sunday at that. But they're running this:

Liverpool owners slap £1BILLION price tag on club as leading financier begins takeover talks - Mirror Online

Plus they placed a £1.3 billion price on the club last year didn't they? Which would surely be considerably more now.

Not sure how I'd feel about that. On the one hand, you need the major finances to compete in today's game. On the other, I'd hate to just buy anything that moved like PSG or City. Along with a lot of the Middle Eastern States having appalling human rights issues I want our club to have NO part of.

We'll see in the coming days if there's anything substantial in it I guess and judge from there.

No owner in the premier league would be dum enough to sell now especially with the TV money and most importantly the way the pound is right now and the foreseeable future.

Time for Chamberlain to step up if he gets the nod to replace Mane. Personally think he will stick Coutinho on the left and bring Wiji back into the fold.

Back