The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
10 goals in 16 games from Salah. He has totally outdone the expectations I had. Considering him and Mane are our forwards I expect 30 plus from the both combined. Wouldn't be suprised if they got more tbh.

The way Mourinho's narking at Utd fans narking at him, he'd positively be going to war with ourselves the last two games.

Abysmal atmospheres. With plenty of sold seats left empty last night which had been expected the number of spares floating round.

That **** needs addressing and quick.

10 goals in 16 games from Salah. He has totally outdone the expectations I had. Considering him and Mane are our forwards I expect 30 plus from the both combined. Wouldn't be suprised if they got more tbh.

Really want to scream at Salah for all his misses like the header second half last night but how do you criticise someone that's started as well as he has?

Those two with Phil and Lallana finally back in behind after the break supplying them. THEN we'll see where we're actually at.

Last edited:
Really want to scream at Salah for all his misses like the header second half last night but how do you criticise someone that's started as well as he has?

Those two with Phil and Lallana finally back in behind after the break supplying them. THEN we'll see where we're actually at.

I got hounded on Twitter for saying Salah would out perform Mané this season so I am happy he is playing well. Injury disrupting Mané season so can't really judge that this season

With Suarez dipping more & more in what's a fairly early decline, and Barca most likely be willing to cut ties at the end of the season, would you lot take him back to Liverpool?

Would still score goals & work his socks off. Not the player he was, but would still be effective.

As much as he'd be the perfect Klopp player and would doubtless score a **** load in this team, I wouldn't want him back at all personally.

After standing by him over the racism bollocks and the victimisation he was getting from the English-centric media, to then have the calculating little F-er orchestrate his own move with a second bite (I wanted him gone after the first but the scandalous media witch hunt swayed me back to him like a fool) ..... To say there was a feeling of being totally let down, among other things, by him, was an understatement.

There's next to no chance of that happening in reality thankfully, but even to a hypothetical question, my answer would be 'Nah. Yer alright ta. We'll roll with what we have.).

With Suarez dipping more & more in what's a fairly early decline, and Barca most likely be willing to cut ties at the end of the season, would you lot take him back to Liverpool?

Would still score goals & work his socks off. Not the player he was, but would still be effective.

I'm not sure to be honest. He'd be an absolutely immense player for us in the way Klopp sets out his sides; but at who's expense? Mane, Salah, Countinho, Firminho? Who do we drop for a player who has shown he's not committed to a club, but rather his own interests. It'd be money not well spent in my eyes.

Who do we drop for a player who has shown he's not committed to a club, but rather his own interests.

I think that's very short-seighted. Yeah he forced his way out, but he's been a workhorse of a player his entire career, no reason to assume he wouldn't give it a 100% in every game, even if Liverpool is not his first choice of club anymore.

I think that's very short-seighted. Yeah he forced his way out, but he's been a workhorse of a player his entire career, no reason to assume he wouldn't give it a 100% in every game, even if Liverpool is not his first choice of club anymore.

You think we're not progressing my big, if misguided, Polish friend so what do you know? :P

How exactly is is short sighted to drop a younger player who's playing well and committed to the club to bring back a guy who'd cost us huge wages and may not be here for long? We don't need another forward and I'll loose my **** if we sign another forward instead of a Center Back :P

DNzT_dkXcAAb7uG.jpg:large

Mané back! Alex starting! No Henderson! Bar Can somehow in the side and not Milner happy frigging days!

Should be another comfortable win to set things up nicely this break. West Ham are beyond woeful and fragile. First thing that goes against them they collapse. Bilic is well past being binned. Let's be the ones to hammer that final nail into his coffin.

So good to be warm in the house and not at that absolute joke of an athletics stadium. Defo a one-and-done for me after last years shambolic carry on after. On top of being 5000 miles away from both the pitch and our lads the lower. Presuming we had the lower. Hard to tell when they're just specks in the distance. Place makes Wembley seem attractive which is quite the achievement.

RIGHT up there among the worst grounds I've ever had the displeasure of watching a game of footie in.

Last edited:
Back