The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Kinda glad Klopp has gone with Chambo in the middle want to see how he does. Suprised you prefer Milner over Can in the middle Scouse. Been dissapointed with Milner in the middle over the course of 90mins, alot of huff and puff but he needs to take lessons from Hendo and Lallana in when to press. Lots of times I see Milner closing down at the wrong time leaving space in behind.

Can's patently looking forward to January 1 mate when he can finally end this charade.

As bad as Henderson's been, statistically in most every facet Can and Gini have been even worse this year to date. At least we know Gini is just having a bad season after being superb last. Can isn't even consistent when he wants to be here let alone when he doesn't.

Can's patently looking forward to January 1 mate when he can finally end this charade.

As bad as Henderson's been, statistically in most every facet Can and Gini have been even worse this year to date. At least we know Gini is just having a bad season after being superb last. Can isn't even consistent when he wants to be here let alone when he doesn't.
Just think he isn't a Klopp player Emre Can. Doesn't mean he is a bad player, just been messed about too much and now he doesn't have a permenant position. Is he a box to box mid or a holding player, who knows.

Lol thank god that spill didn't fall head height for Matip. Would've probably head it out for a throw in.

Just think he isn't a Klopp player Emre Can. Doesn't mean he is a bad player, just been messed about too much and now he doesn't have a permenant position. Is he a box to box mid or a holding player, who knows.

Can's a great box to box player, who has his head elsewhere tbh.

Can's a great box to box player, who has his head elsewhere tbh.
Yeah like I said he's been messed about by two managers now. How many games has he played as the further forward of the midfield three. During he's LFC career he has played CB,RB, Holding mid and sometimes further forward. He's versatility has been his downfall imo. It's hard to be consistent when you don't have a consistent position.

Last edited:
During he's LFC career he has played CB,RB, Holding mid and sometimes further forward. He's versatility has been his downfall imo.

Very very true. If he leaves I'll be gutted since I think he's got the makings of a World Class midfield in him if he's given a plan A and allowed to stick to it.

Very very true. If he leaves I'll be gutted since I think he's got the makings of a World Class midfield in him if he's given a plan A and allowed to stick to it.
I'd be worried if we didn't have Naby Keita coming in to replace him. Good luck to Emre when/if he does leave I'm sure he will fulfill his potential if Allegri doesn't mess him about lol .

He's not finding that at either Juventus or Bayern. Certainly not starting regularly. At 24 in January and the experience he has he should be far more consistent than he is. No in between. He's either Souness dominant like the Villareal semi or non-existent. Thinks he's far better than he ever was.

Keita is everything he should be.

Man West Ham are a real mess under Bilic. No identity at all after all the money spent.

'Going down with the blue *****' indeed. Keep it going second half Redmen.

Yeah like I said he's been messed about by two managers now. How many games has he played as the further forward of the midfield three. During he's LFC career he has played CB,RB, Holding mid and sometimes further forward. He's versatility has been his downfall imo. It's hard to be consistent when you don't have a consistent position.

I really hope United do make that free agent approach. Great box to box addition. Wouldn't use him as a DM though

He'll start at Juve in midfield

He's not finding that at either Juventus or Bayern. Certainly not starting regularly. At 24 in January and the experience he has he should be far more consistent than he is. No in between. He's either Souness dominant like the Villareal semi or non-existent. Thinks he's far better than he ever was.

Keita is everything he should be.

Man West Ham are a real mess under Bilic. No identity at all after all the money spent.

'Going down with the blue *****' indeed. Keep it going second half Redmen.

I'll miss Can for what he could have been, not what he is :P

West Ham...... This has been one of the strangest matches I've ever watched.

He'll need to up his game markedly on a consistent basis to displace anyone at Juventus.

Been terrible this season.

Was just about to rip into how poor that was from Joe and the keeper but my good that touch from Firmino and turn was worldclass.

Was just about to rip into how poor that was from Joe and the keeper but my good that touch from Firmino and turn was worldclass.

Aye, Joe got beaten for strength and I hadn't finished giving out about him and them Chambo scores :P
That touch and turn by Firminho though - could serve that in a Michelin star restaurant it was so good!

Back