The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Now up to 5 Blues and counting telling me 'if it wasn't for yuse murdering Redshite bastards we'd of conquered the World,'

Every Derby day without fail the obsessed delusional gypos bore on with that.

F off back to Kirkby yers F blerts yer.

Not a pen for me. Feel for Holgate, Lallana went down like he had been shot.

Not a pen for me. Feel for Holgate, Lallana went down like he had been shot.

Hope the **** gets ****** if he's lied about Bobby to cover his own disgraceful assault.

Like Allardyce said December, you put your hands on someone yers run the risk ..... Karma's a ***** hey shithouse?

Absolutely goosed and more than a little drunk so I'll just say that big Dutch lad ..... Worth every F-ING penny!

Ending the shites season. In their Cup Final no less. Doesn't get much better than that!

iu

Hope the **** gets ****** if he's lied about Bobby to cover his own disgraceful assault.

Like Allardyce said December, you put your hands on someone yers run the risk ..... Karma's a ***** hey shithouse?

Absolutely goosed and more than a little drunk so I'll just say that big Dutch lad ..... Worth every F-ING penny!

Ending the shites season. In their Cup Final no less. Doesn't get much better than that!

iu
Haha hope you had a good night mate. I'll give Holgate the benefit of the doubt but if he has lied just to get Bobby sent off then thats despicable from him. Now watch the FA ban Bobby for calling him a puta.

Pickford must of forgot Christmas is over already with your second goal. Never a pen but hey you run the risk I guess.

Haha hope you had a good night mate. I'll give Holgate the benefit of the doubt but if he has lied just to get Bobby sent off then thats despicable from him. Now watch the FA ban Bobby for calling him a puta.

I presume the first part is rhetorical haha. What made it even better was L'pool being, by Klopp's standards, ***** all over the park. And Everton being, by Allardyce's standards, pretty good and having a real go. Poorest home display the season. Yet for the third game running, this gang of now 17 unbeaten Reds dogged out a win against some of the shittiest dross the PL has to offer. (Harsh on 7th placed Burnley to lump them in with the yard dogs of Leicester and Everton. But their brand of footie isn't much better.). The only disappointment is the penalty wasn't a clear-cut none penalty. (Just watched Shearer and Murphy's reactions. What a pair of two-faced gobshites. That one never was as footies a contact sport hey Alan? Yet both he and Murphy had Lovren's December as a clear penalty. Nottin' like consistency in your views hey guys?). To play *****, dog it out against them when they deserved at least a draw, and have it of been a clear no penalty would have narked them off even more.

Madley was an absolute disgrace. Lost control from the first second. How Rooney stayed on before Hippo Head took him off, to save him walking, was beyond a joke. How Holgate never even got punished for seriously endangering both Firmino and anyone the stand he sent him, let alone didn't walk, just added to his woes. The amount of niggling ***** he let go all game just gave them carte blanche to keep doing it.

For all the dismal displays, special praise to Andy Robertson who was superb both ends the park. Some of his tattles man. Chamberlain again. Just looks better and better by the passing game. And along with a serious threat the air from set pieces we now have again, we may just have finally found someone that can deliver a boss one to create those for the first time in like forever. His free kicks and corners were superb deliveries. The midfield only got control when Gini came on in a superb cameo. Along with Alex flitting inside. Prior to that, we'd had absolutely none. Lallana had his worst game since the Rodgers days. But it's only his second one back. Can continues to show why nobody's arsed he's not gonna' be here next year. Yet again this year, he leaves an opposition runner from midfield free to score.

Seems by common consensus Holgate stooped to the lowest of lows to swerve attention away from what should have been a straight red. You don't have to be a lip reader to clearly see there's no N word used. And puta is. Add that to Madley standing in between them, who reported nottin' until he had to when Holgate made his accusation, let alone walk Bobby which he would have done straight off; and Portuguese speakers saying he say's 'Are you crazy? Are you crazy? Son of a *****!', then it looks even worse on the bitter *****. If, as there surely won't be (but you never know after the Suarez/ Evra disgrace), Bobby is completely exonerated, then Holgate wants the book throwing at him. He should get a decent ban for the dangerous, uncalled for push out of play. But to accuse someone of that ..... He wants SERIOUSLY F-ing in that scenario.

And finally, what can you say about big Virgil? No game since early December. 5 days training here. Steps into the heart of L'pool's biggest and most passionate game of any season. Revved up even more with it being the Cup. And looked what he is. a complete class above. Dominant and organizing at the back. (When was the last time we had a leader like that?). Dominant the opposition box. Should have buried his first header. Made NO mistake the second. All whilst looking so effortlessly doing it. Absolute Rolls Royce of a player.

THAT was why we paid the money. THAT was why we patiently waited for the best there is around whilst those (foolishly) willing to settle for less repeatedly questioned why there was no alternative brought in.

To absolutely ruin the L'pool obsessed lives of those oh so loveable Blues with their oh so loveable 'Murderers' chants, after they stickered up a slew of seats the Road End telling us how it's 'Never our fault' and 'where's the justice for the Heysel 39?' (did someone mention 'class?') .....

Yeah, as nights go mate, that was a pretty F-ing boss one!

Last edited:
I've read some horse **** in my life but this is really poor from you. No one knows whats been said. Until an investigation is done nothing is assumed. After everything brewster went through its embarrassing to see Liverpool fans dismissing this as nothing more than Holgate being bitter and a cover up.

Brewster a very bright kid and he'll see the tribalism for what it is. No one can actually see what is said after he calls him a son of a *****. And people need to stop pretending they are lip reading experts. Even now you can can't even accept Suarez was wrong, and you had the nerve to nark at RhQQ when he made his points about Lukaku and Morata.

We know nothing for sure yet, and anyone trying to argue otherwise is a either a fool or a liar

Last edited:
If you can't accept Suarez was wrong you're part of the problem, referees wear audio recording equipment so it should be easy to prove one way or the other

Calls for multilingual referees, imo. Football is a global game, and it's not like they can be much worse/inconsistent from a performance sense than most of what we already have.

If you can't accept Suarez was wrong you're part of the problem, referees wear audio recording equipment so it should be easy to prove one way or the other

Suarez is many things. Wouldn't want him anywhere near the football club and I've heavily castigated him for his actions. But a racist on the word of a liar he most certainly is not.

That was B/S from start to finish.

Except he wasn't a liar, Suarez admitted to calling him a negrito, but said it isn't offensive to him or where he's from. Well, that's okay then Luis...

Well calling someone the N word is not offensive where I live. I bet lot of black peeps would be really ****** off if I called them that.

Where do you live for that to be acceptable Vanjagl?

Just always curious on different Countries and cultures.

Where do you live for that to be acceptable Vanjagl?

Just always curious on different Countries and cultures.

Not "acceptable" just not offensive. People don't find if offensive because there aren't many black people here.

Oh, ok, sorry. I worded that wrong. Ta for clarifying.

Where in the World are you out of curiosity? If you don't mind me asking?

Back