The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Yeah, I think I'd wanna avoid Madrid at all costs. We all know who the powers that be want raising the cup...and it's not you.

Yeah, I think I'd wanna avoid Madrid at all costs. We all know who the powers that be want raising the cup...and it's not you.

We'll see if they sanction that ***** Ramos further:

EiF@EiFSoccerFollowFollow
@EiFSoccer​

More

Sergio Ramos might actually be in a lot of trouble if Real Madrid go through to the semis. Under UEFA rules, he's not allowed to be down by the tunnel when he's suspended. Could be a costly mistake.

1:35 pm - 11 Apr 2018

We'll see if they sanction that ***** Ramos further:

EiF@EiFSoccerFollowFollow
@EiFSoccer​

More

Sergio Ramos might actually be in a lot of trouble if Real Madrid go through to the semis. Under UEFA rules, he's not allowed to be down by the tunnel when he's suspended. Could be a costly mistake.

1:35 pm - 11 Apr 2018

Apparently for him to be banned his presence has to be noted by Oliver in his match report and I feel he may have been slightly to busy near the end of the game to be checking the tunnel area

Dude I was just poking around the internet reading about praise for Michael Oliver, then someone called him greatest Briton since Churchil and then out of nowhere some weird people started arguing that Churchil is basically Hitler.

Internet was a mistake.

And speaking of Hitler have you guys seen the walloping Lewandowski took in Sevilla game?

Rb0F2LE.jpg

Nice referring out there.

Every time he was anywhere near the ball people would go all Ron Jeremy on his ***.

Well happy with that. We’ll get 7/8 K and take twice as many. Roma won’t come near a mob like that. Couple days Florence then Rome the day.

12 down. 3 to go to #6!

Liverpool Football Club- European Aristocracy as UEFA just nicely reminded everyone. :)

Not the draw I wanted but you cant really be fussy at this stage lol.

I kind of wanted to Bayern. Either I get to see Klopp get revenge on Heyckness or Lewy goes into the final, win win for me as a neutral.

Man, that one took some sorting out. (Kudos to mate with around 5,000 windows open.). You have all these flight options worked out the start the week for all four possible dates/ venues. Then in the wait to finding out the dates, the flights didn't just jump up. They were sold totally!

So after the initial panic and looking further afield, landed on some boss flights into Traviso. Just have to decide whether to hop the train from there to Bologna or Venice Tuesday. Then onto Rome Wednesday. Back Manchester Thursday from Bologna. All for around 90 notes so a great result there.

Next problem is having the second leg the Wednesday. If Bayern get through or look like they're getting through after the first game, might just say F it and book at least one leg to Kiev. Rather lose a plane flight if we got beat than wait and have prices jump through the roof after Bayern fans have 24 hours head start on it.

Not arsed if its Madrid as Spaniards never travel but Munich certainly will.

Up the Vino Reds!

Back