The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Can't help but feel Anfield at home in the first leg could be Liverpool's achilles heel in this tie overall.

It really depends on Roma and if they get away goal or two for me in who wins this semi-final.
really roma at anfield did not see what happend to city when thay rocked up and thay were ment to be the best team the prem has ever seen

I like these BT compilation things:

[video=youtube;F6_MXb835mA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=271&v=F6_MXb835mA[/video]

Is rite Aldo lad! ' ..... No greater stadium, that I've been to, on a European night than Anfield. It's just ridiculous.'

'Ridiculous.' Sums it up perfectly and why you NEVER back against L'pool FC in Europe. We have the one thing money can't buy. All the best Roma dealing with the arl' place when she's absolutely rocking and on top of you!

Nights like this. Memories that last a lifetime. Whatever the result. It's why you do it. It's what you live for!

To get more hype up.

[video=youtube;P9_x0DOldEE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9_x0DOldEE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Just got in, 4-0?? Hearing one of the worst semi performances ever by a team from Roma?

Still class. Congrats on final, doing it in style.

Just got in, 4-0?? Hearing one of the worst semi performances ever by a team from Roma?

Still class. Congrats on final, doing it in style.
Worst semi final performance by any team mate. No exaggeration either. Suicide stuff.

How the flying f Roma made it this far, absolutely woeful.

Liverpool have completely deserved to be in CL final though, even as a United fan I would like to see Liverpool win it.

Roma are just a laughing stock. They'd make Bournemouth look CL quality lol

I think Liverpool are the only team that can win 5-2 and it feel disappointing!

Horrible from us last 10 min. You cant even say they deserved it because we feckin gave them the 2 goals.

The fun thing is, if you heard before the game that result is going to be 5-2, you might have actually believed it, since that's basically what Klopp's Liverpool does. Still, they're certainly not a boring team, I'll give them that.

Suicide stuff in the last 10 mins.
It really was simple loss of conentration from Lovren and he went back to his old ways. have no idea what Milner was doing but he should know better. The most important call however was Klopp taking off Salah as we lost the offensive outlet in behind as Mane kept coming short and Ings was useless. In a way this will be a wake up call to the squad who now must know to never take their eye of the ball.

Thought I'd calm down but im still fuming went from straight to Kiev to now having to go through Rome. What ****** me of the most is I cant have any chicken kievs for dinner this week as it will remind me of feckin Lovrens stupid mug.

I still think Kiev is in the bag. The way your team plays it might actually be better to play the second tie away from home. I cannot imagine you not scoring away against this Roma team, and even one away goal will settle it.

We’ve just won 5 ******* 2 the European Cup semi. Not some kick around the park. The European Cup semi-final. Five of our goals to two of theirs. And yers all are fuming? ‘Sake. Lads. It doesn’t get ANY better than this. We”ll score out there. This tie is done. We’re in Kiev. Relish it boys. Relish another absolutely barnstorming Anfield European night and another absolutely superb performance from the Reds on the biggest stage of all. Absolutely F-ing bouncing. Bayern and Madrid watching that will be ******** it the final. When we turn it in spells NOBODY can live with us. And anyone that still wants to try claim Mo isn’t playing to World-class Messi and Ronaldo levels this season give yer messed up heads a serious wobble! He’s up there with ANYTHING on the planet right now.

Save for the kick-off with the shithouse I-ties before the game the front the Kop (hope the lad that got stabbed is all right), another night we’ll be talking about for YEARS. Memories money just can’t buy. Side note- Wonder if the shitbags at Sky will spend all week talking about the Roma fans coming looking for it and twating an arl fella to spark it like they did the bollocks mountain out of a molehill they made the bus greeting City? Oh next Wednesday is gonna’ be great fun. And Merseyside’s not so finest can go F themselves. F all of them when Roma come steaming round. Then when they’ve been legged back three vans and two horses appear. Nice response dickheads.

Absolutely devoed too for Alex. Integral player and a massive loss for England the summer. Mad how other clubs fans still don’t realise just how frigging brilliant he’s been at r’s. We’ll win number 6 for yer lad. Get sorted for the road to Madrid and the defence next year.

This football club man. European ******* Royalty.

Last edited:
Hearing rumours the lad (53) who was stabbed has died. Just rumours like but a lot flying around.

Back