The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Waheeeey Madrid can **** off now. Has improved immensely this season and is imo in the top 5 strikers in world football.
Madrid? Kane, Aguero, Suarez, Neymar, Lewandowski all better than him imo. Good player always rated him. Would put him in the same bracket as Lukaku, Higuian, Icardi, Cavani atm just below the top top level.

Waheeeey Madrid can **** off now. Has improved immensely this season and is imo in the top 5 strikers in world football.

Certainly the most complete forward the PL. Mad how he wasn't in the team of the year. Even madder how he's still like our little secret and so undervalued outside of L'pool.

Tied down for another 5 years. Excellent news to offset the crazy stupid news from the Italian authorities for Wednesday.

Leipzig lost again. Down to 7th.

Believe that's about £12 million we save off the £58 million fee for Naby.

Should have taken the extra money January RBL. This is turning out to be quite the expensive 5 months for you.

Leipzig lost again. Down to 7th.

Believe that's about £12 million we save off the £58 million fee for Naby.

Should have taken the extra money January RBL. This is turning out to be quite the expensive 5 months for you.

He also managed to earn his fourth red card of the season, has to cut the cards out of his game

Madrid? Kane, Aguero, Suarez, Neymar, Lewandowski all better than him imo. Good player always rated him. Would put him in the same bracket as Lukaku, Higuian, Icardi, Cavani atm just below the top top level.
Linked with replacing Benzema ive heard.

Certainly the most complete forward the PL. Mad how he wasn't in the team of the year. Even madder how he's still like our little secret and so undervalued outside of L'pool.

Tied down for another 5 years. Excellent news to offset the crazy stupid news from the Italian authorities for Wednesday.
Ya seen the video were he signs. A no look signature finish and leaves the room whistling allez allez allez. Madlad confirmed.

Really worried about this news concerning Buvac. I hope its nothing but a very strange time for this sort of thing to come up. Destabilizing.

Really worried about this news concerning Buvac. I hope its nothing but a very strange time for this sort of thing to come up. Destabilizing.

People seem to bouncing off the F Castles piece from last night talking of a big bust up and Buvac quitting. Whereas it turns out he's just taking a break until the summer down to personal reasons. Whatever they may be. The baldy gobshite.

Personal issues have to take precedence over anything else in your life. Yeah, it's a massive end the season and the timing could be better. But we, more than most any other set of fans, know that football really isn't that important in the great scheme of things and life comes first.

You'd presume it must be really big that they can't wait 4 more games. Klopp and Buvac have been together for too long and been through too much to buy into any rumoured fall out that Castles was trying to push late last night.

We'll be sound the last 4 games mate.

My only concern for anything LFC related this week is the majority getting in and out of Rome unscathed. The playing side will be sound.

True, no need to jump the train with media on the Buvac subject, specially if there are reports it is personal.

Lets not forget that D.Silva had a rough period in personal life also this season and it is good too keep media out of these things.

People seem to bouncing off the F Castles piece from last night talking of a big bust up and Buvac quitting. Whereas it turns out he's just taking a break until the summer down to personal reasons. Whatever they may be. The baldy gobshite.

Personal issues have to take precedence over anything else in your life. Yeah, it's a massive end the season and the timing could be better. But we, more than most any other set of fans, know that football really isn't that important in the great scheme of things and life comes first.

You'd presume it must be really big that they can't wait 4 more games. Klopp and Buvac have been together for too long and been through too much to buy into any rumoured fall out that Castles was trying to push late last night.

We'll be sound the last 4 games mate.

My only concern for anything LFC related this week is the majority getting in and out of Rome unscathed. The playing side will be sound.

I wish you guys the best, you guys (the match-going folks) are the reason we still have chance for number 6! Hopefully things work out before the end of the week.

The top 4 race should have been run by now but these last 2 weeks will be very difficult to witness. Should have had 6 from 6 against West Brom and Stoke but have to take the 2 and move on.

Just the fact that we are still not assured of a UCL place plus the injuries AND today the news of Buvac. Hopefully it all works out for him and he comes back stronger than ever.

True, no need to jump the train with media on the Buvac subject, specially if there are reports it is personal.

Lets not forget that D.Silva had a rough period in personal life also this season and it is good too keep media out of these things.

He's definitely quit and had a bust up (that's not from Castles, who is a terrible, terrible journalist). But they have had bust ups before and made up. Very much a wait and see approach, won't really affect anything this season

..... (that's not from Castles, who is a terrible, terrible journalist). .....

It's an insult to journalists to even call him one.

Still don't get why we see links to his delusional ***** on these here pages from folk. He needs bracketing with the likes of the S*n and swerving at all costs.

I wish you guys the best, you guys (the match-going folks) are the reason we still have chance for number 6! Hopefully things work out before the end of the week. .....

Thanks mate. Greatly appreciated.

Far from an inexperienced European traveller (been doing this pretty solid since we got back in after the ban with ironically my first ever European away against these in '84 which was horrific. And 34 years later UEFA have still done jack **** about them despite virtually every set of fans that go there every year since having some casualties along the way), so we're savvy and experienced enough to know where not to go and not to draw attention to ourselves abroad. But I honestly won't be resting easy until everyone in our group is back on the train to Bologna half 9 Thursday morning (touch wood) unscathed. (Don't get the train into Rome until Wednesday morning to get there dinner time so at least we're there as little time as possible.). You can't fail to be apprehensive about this one. The last time we were there 2001 we had the biggest mob I've ever seen the ground (8 thousand or so), and in the typical, shithouse Italian way, they wouldn't come near us. So at least the numbers are there again. It's just all the smaller groups, and the ones and two's, who they love to pick off that's the real worry. 26 Reds were stabbed that group game. And after what happened at ours last week it just heightens it further.

UEFA's reaction to last week said it all. Just how the F can you be 'shocked and surprised' by planned attacks from Roma fans when something was expected at some point by everyone as it's been going on for decades now with them? But a minority of idiot scalls throw a few bottles at a bus and they're ALl over that.

Shambolic joke of a governing body. Roma should have been banned years back as it's most every team that goes out there every year having casualties from the Roma ultras.

Seriously can't believe the base stupidity of the Italian authorities dropping us all back off in a park the early hours of Thursday morning, with a shut Metro, to make our way back into the centre. 5,000 or so lads trying to grab a taxi with the Roma ****** milling around. Absolute F idiots!

Superb planning. But then they are already framing the narrative to blame everything on us with the absolutely disgraceful story's from the Police and media about 1,000 Scouse hoolies not only tipping up, but now having a planned alliance with Lazio ..... Lying ******* media and Police creating a false narrative and stirring things up even more. Not that we've not had nearly 30 years of that now like to contend with. And no doubt the Southern, agenda driven media here will run with more B/S this week.

Personally, I have NO fears that L'pool isn't in the final already. This tie was killed with our sensational display last week. Every confidence we'll not only score, but win in Rome. It's everyone we have out in Italy this week coming home without a scratch that's another thing again and where ALL your fears and attention are.

Hopefully, the Carabinieri do their jobs properly, for once, and we get away with as few assaults as possible.

Good luck in Rome. Beautiful place, but the Roma ultras ans the police are so dangerous

Off down to the local church at seven. There is a mass for Sean ***.
I'm not a religious man, but I'll show my support. I'm glad I'm within walking distance. I'll bet the crowd will be huge.

Sean ***

Last edited:
Back