The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Madrid are just a team full of serial winners who know how to get it done at any cost. And helps that they have one of the best CM partnerships of the modern times that are great at managing a game.

Every Madrid CL game in the last three years:

1. They suck. You think you have them.
2. Ronaldo goes beast mode/ref makes a mistake in Madrid favor/Ramos scores last minute winner

For Karius, he made a couple of mistakes, it can happen to anybody. We all mess up and I feel gutted for the lad. On a human level, I hope people show him compassion. He has to live with this for the rest of his life, it will not be easy but maybe with our support and help it will be one day.

Thank you Jurgen. You have done wonders for our club and for the first time in a while, I feel like we are in good hands.

I feel for Karius, but lets be honest, he was never ever cut out for this level of football. He has never looked reliable and has flapped at a lot all season.

He deserves support because he is probably a broken man who may not ever fully recover from this. But it's Klopp and Liverpool's fault for ultimately not getting a better goalkeeper.

Him and Mignolet are just so error-prone it's not even funny, how did they not see this coming? Sure then errors last night were Sunday-league but he was always capable of a howler.

Last edited:
I feel for Karius, but lets be honest, he was never ever cut out for this level of football. He has never looked reliable and has flapped at a lot all season.

He deserves support because he is probably a broken man who may not ever fully recover from this. But it's Klopp and Liverpool's fault for ultimately not getting a better goalkeeper.

Him and Mignolet are just so error-prone it's not even funny, how did they not see this coming? Sure then errors last night were Sunday-league but he was always capable of a howler.

I mean, you're wrong. Thing is Karius has been really stable all season. A few shaky moments, but name a keeper other than De Gea maybe who hasn't. He'll never play for us again though, if he does he'll be number two.

They have both been extremely error prone and it sucks that Karius had the worst night of his professional life in THAT game.

The defence did not deserve that, they were exceptional. Whilst I totally agree it is the clubs fault for not getting a better goalkeeper, it is more baffling when you consider that Klopp has been really smart with his recruitment.

Nonetheless, his Liverpool career looks nigh impossible to salvage now. Like you said, he may never fully recover from this but we must support him. That doesn't take away from his mistakes. But my point was, he doesn't really need the fans on his back. Some of the abuse thrown his way has been absolutely despicable.

Scouse may never return, will he ever recover from seeing Karius throw away that final? Scouse if you are with us, please embrace us with your divine inspiration in any way possible. :P

Think me and WKD were right. It was him that ran on the pitch when Ronaldo was through on goal. He’s now in a dungeon somewhere in the bowls of Kiev ;)

Well that came out of nowhere! Just announced as official on the LFC FB

If you guys could kindly quit it with casually racist comments about Ukraine as if Kiev was some jungle village in the Amazon and not a major European capital city with 2 million citizens and over a 1500 years of recorded settlement history, that'd be great.

If you guys could kindly quit it with casually racist comments about Ukraine as if Kiev was some jungle village in the Amazon and not a major European capital city with 2 million citizens and over a 1500 years of recorded settlement history, that'd be great.

True it aint like its the gulag or something.

The bit about Amazonia wasn't that nice either.

Fabinho is a good sign. He's very agressive off the ball and likes to press and steal balls in the enemy's field. Very much a Klopp player. He can't keep the same intensity for 90 minutes though.

What casual racist comments?

Back