The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...anded-brutal-start-to-arsenal-reign-2222d0h9x

Mourinho being Mourinho. Getting his excuses in early. Don’t mention the fact that L’pool are away before every CL group game with 3 of those at top 6 sides huh along with Chelsea and City bookending MD2? ********.

That third season meltdown is going to be EPIC there.
You keep hoping ;) won’t be long before all the managers keep moaning about the fixtures. Happens every year!

No ‘hope’ about it mate.

He started early last season destroying most of his players and chatting utter wham.

Darn WC schedulers!

How are you supposed to follow Egypt this WC when they put it on at dinner-time on a work day!

Not fair!

Support them with plazzi flags and streamers?

Anyway, there is a highlight proggi on later right?

Just watch a pirate stream on your phone, dawg.

During Korea 2002 I worked construction to have some extra money in college, so we just had radio with us on-site. It's funny how people still argue about offsides if they don't even see the game.

Darn WC schedulers!

How are you supposed to follow Egypt this WC when they put it on at dinner-time on a work day!

Not fair!

Last world cup I would come back home from work sleep for 5 hours and then wake up at 11 pm and watch the games then go to work having been up all night .

This time the first game is 5 30 local time on weekdays and last one is at 11 30 local time. Absolutely loving it till now!

Just watch a pirate stream on your phone, dawg.

Yeah, I use mobdro to watch them.
I don't bother working weekends any more, and normally take a half day Friday, so I'm enjoying this one so far.

Back