The Liverpool Thread

That was like watching Utd. Utter *****.

All self iinflicted. Made them look the better side and were very fortunate to take 3 points.

At least we won’t have to endure their lower league support with their lower league ***** slung at us next season. I would say ‘enjoy the Championship’, but half of yers won’t F be back to see it next season!

And Olivers still a useless *****.

3 points. No fun day out. All I got.

Onto Wednesday.

Up the spluttering, City matching Reds!

‘Livpool, Top the League/ Group, Livpool Livpool Top the League/ Group.’

The Reds.

Life is good.

That is all.

Didn’t realise the match that was Salah’s 50th goal fir L’pool ..... in just SIXTY FIVE games!!!!! That’s Messi/ Ronaldo-esq numbers.

Absolutely phenomenal.

To be the fastest L’pool player ever to 50 goals is ridiculous enough given the many WC all-time greats that have donned our colours through our 126 years.

To do it TWELVE games quicker than the next best, *Sings ‘A L B; E R T; Albert Stubbins is the one for me’, is beyond ridiculous.

Absolutely PHENOMENAL!!!!!

Last edited:
One thing last night showed, the Reds return to great attacking fooball and Big Shaq and Fabinho’s dominance aside; football without away fans is utter *****.

Worst Eurooean atmosophere in a long time. I reckon around 4/500 or so RSB fans got in dotted around. And they were loud at times. Particularly a large group the Kemmy. But without the other end to bounce off it just kills it.

Talking of, some real whoppers got in those seats. The lower keague goalie thing ..... Lads, that cringe went out the ‘70’s. Yers not Huddersfield. Stop it!!!!!

I could get crucified for this, but is it just me or are Liverpool not that nice of a watch? They’re direct and all action, but it’s not really as aesthetically pleasing as the media perceive it. There’s no little intricate passing triangles like Sarri or Pep, but it’s still exciting because of how intense and chaotic it is. One thing it is, and that’s effective - can’t argue with that. Athletic defence, workhorse midfield and super attackers.

I could get crucified for this, but is it just me or are Liverpool not that nice of a watch? They’re direct and all action, but it’s not really as aesthetically pleasing as the media perceive it. There’s no little intricate passing triangles like Sarri or Pep, but it’s still exciting because of how intense and chaotic it is. One thing it is, and that’s effective - can’t argue with that. Athletic defence, workhorse midfield and super attackers.

You might have a point but used to watching United it's like being at a theme park in comparison. To be honest though as obvious as this may sound I think their success this season so far has been big part down to that defence. They ar not conceding many goals and that as Ferge always said, is the true ingredient for title contenders.

VVD & Gomez complement each other brilliantly. Could be a partnership for the best part of a decade.

I think Klopp's football has never been like that football of Sarri or Pep, it's more about high intensity and getting the ball forward quickly. I remember he was interviewed as Dortmund manager, saying how he admires Wenger's style of football as it looks very gracious but he prefers the more heavy metal approach.

Yep, Klopp's admitted himself there's no chess to his football. But it's ******* effective.

‘Libpool, Top the League. Libpool, Libpool Top the League.’

Over to City.

Up the proper SERIOUS Reds.

That is all.

I can take the heat of from u by saying Salah is tad too selfish and not in a good way, decision making at some point fails him a lot.

I can take the heat of from u by saying Salah is tad too selfish and not in a good way, decision making at some point fails him a lot.

Definitely agree his decision making can be questionable at times, but he's a top class attacker who's just recently got the taste for goals; so I can understand it in a way. Ronaldo was similar. Just reckon he frustrates Mane/Firmino & Klopp at times.

Great drama about Trent on reddit today.

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/com...hat_trent_alexander_arnold/e8q1cja/?context=2

Some lady tries to start **** on Twitter by posting screenshots with Trent texting her and trying to get in her panties. But things took a rather unexpected turn after people started asking a rather obvious question on why does a married woman even engage in a conversation that starts with "will you suck my ****" and then proceeds with such gems as "ill do it inside u while ur pregnant".

The whole thing is comedy gold.

Last edited:
Great drama about Trent on reddit today.

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/com...hat_trent_alexander_arnold/e8q1cja/?context=2

Some lady tries to start **** on Twitter by posting screenshots with Trent texting her and trying to get in her panties. But things took a rather unexpected turn after people started asking a rather obvious question on why does a married woman even engage in a conversation that starts with "will you suck my ****" and then proceeds with such gems as "ill do it inside u while ur pregnant".

The whole thing is comedy gold.

I got a good laugh from this today. She has subsequently deleted her account. Looked pretty fake to me

Yeah it was either fake or the lady is incredibly daft, because I can't figure out what was she even hoping to accomplish by leaking those screens. A 19-year old kid who thinks with his **** and makes a crude attempt at flirting isn't exactly national news.

And then maybe it's just me being old-fashioned, but if my missus gets that sort of message I'd kind of expect her to exit the chat and follow it with a block, not keep talking to the ***** for 5 minutes. If it wasn't fake I have a feeling there's gonna be a rather unpleasant conversation when the husband gets home, lol.