The Liverpool Thread

Everton deserved a point but football is a cruel sport. WTF is Klopp doing running on the pitch while there was still time left to play? Will he get banned?

In all honesty, that was a get out of jail moment.

Glad that's over.

Feel for Pickford, has happened to our keepers multiple times. Id rather not criticize him because **** happens and having seen the abuse thrown the way of Karius.

Really need to rethink the lineup and formation for this crucial 8 day period....

.... And Klopp is about to be hit with massive match ban after that celebration.

..... WTF is Klopp doing running on the pitch while there was still time left to play? Will he get banned?

Be surprised if its any more than a fine given the context. Be silly to ban someone for an in the moment celebration to win a Derby in such fashion.

But hey, even if they did ban him, sound. Rather r manager have unadulterated passion like that matching the cacophony of arms and limbs in mad ecstacy the stands at the single best way to win a game of football than not.

No doubt the media will push it for a few days when something FAR worse and WAY more newsworthy happened down at Arsenal. In 2018 FFS. What a World.

The entire Liverpool bench was passionate and ecstatic but they somehow managed to respect the rules. You can't excuse every Klopp's freakout with his passionate personality. The rule is that he stays in his designated area, he broke that rule by 30 meters. If he's that over-excitable and can't contain himself, he needs to start taking some medication.

The entire Liverpool bench was passionate and ecstatic but they somehow managed to respect the rules. You can't excuse every Klopp's freakout with his passionate personality. The rule is that he stays in his designated area, he broke that rule by 30 meters. If he's that over excitable and can't contain himself, he needs to start taking some medication.

Not that I was excusing anything but ‘every?’

Pray tell when thats happened before? And Pep was on the pitch too celebraring with him. You banning him too?

Absolute non-story in context. And again, as silly as it would be, I’d be perfectly sound with any touchline ban. Loved that to a 95th minute Derby winner. No problem personally at all.

I'm not saying it's some massive issue, just that its quite drastic violation of rules and shouldn't just go unpunished.

Today has been the single best work day EVER!!!!!

To spend all last week hearing about how this Everton side was different/ how they wouldn’t F up and would give us a game et al ..... to then have them actually live upto that and play SO well, only for the miniature armed lil’ freak to go F up and throw the game away SO spectacularly ..... I do believe we’ve categorically ripped out their souls and destroyed any last lingering bit of hope they had left! Haha. To say they’re completely devoed to have thrown that away in the most Everton way imaginable is an understatement.

Arguably the best league celebration ever too. To say it ‘went off’ was an understatement. Even the run to Kiev last year never saw such a scrum of arms and legs in one heaving mass of ecstacy. NO better way to win any game. Let alone one which cancels the Ev’s Chrimbo. AGAIN!!!!!

I never realised either that they threw a flair just before the winner to ‘celebrate’ the ‘draw’ ..... Which makes it all the better- ‘Have that yers Red****e Btards! This is the new Everton!’

’No lads. You have THAT!!!!!’

if yers offer me beating Utd in a few weeks 6-0, or beating them 1 with a 95th minute winner I’m taking the later in a heartbeat!

What a time to be alive. What a time to be following this gang of super special Reds.​​​​​​​

Last edited:
Lmao even on twitter no salt from the Everton fans just a gradual acceptence that this is what happens when you support the blue *****.

I'm not saying it's some massive issue, just that its quite drastic violation of rules and shouldn't just go unpunished.

Been charged with misconduct which is sound by me.

Presume that will be a fine.

Lmao even on twitter no salt from the Everton fans just a gradual acceptence that this is what happens when you support the blue *****.

Honestly mate. You couldn’t dream up a more ‘Everton way’ to ruin their own Cup Final yet again haha. I didn’t think Sadio’s winner could be beat but that topped the lot!

That said, it was a pleasant surprise to see them actually come and play football for once instead of the usual ‘kicking ***** out of anything in Red.’ Fair play to Silva for that. Should hopefully make the Derby competitive again going forward for the first time in like forever.

But seriously. The midgit armed gobshite ..... ‘I’ll never make a mistake like Alisson ...... ‘ XD XD XD XD XD

FA Cup third round draw tonight at half 7 on the BBC. Still the single best football day of the year for me.

One of Barnet, Brentford, Gillingham, Grimsby, Lincoln, Oxford, Walsall ,Woking or Guisley/ Solihull/ Newport, if they get through, for a new ground please. (Alrhough I presume Guisley and Solihull would get flipped to Bradford and Birmingham respectively?).

But NOT on a Monday night ta very much.

Good selection of new grounds for once for me personally.

Failing that the Ev will do nicely again!

In fairness they really gave you a hard game.

They did. Pleasantly surprising to see them come and have a proper go. And then be so organised defensively when legs tired. Been TOO long since Everton done that at Anfield.

Our ‘friends’ over the other thread won’t like to read it but they’re a much better side than Utd.

Just because we like to go back-and-forth on the FB’s mate .....

Don’t know if it came over on the telly but Fabinho, who had another excellent outing before he tired IMHO, was slotting into the RB role often yeaterday covering Trent.

Such an intelligent, elegamt footballer. Been mad how people have been cliff jumping on him and Naby thus far.

Looking better with each game the longer he fully gets down what we expect of him.

FA Cup third round draw tonight at half 7 on the BBC. Still the single best football day of the year for me.

One of Barnet, Brentford, Gillingham, Grimsby, Lincoln, Oxford, Walsall ,Woking or Guisley/ Solihull/ Newport, if they get through, for a new ground please. (Alrhough I presume Guisley and Solihull would get flipped to Bradford and Birmingham respectively?).

But NOT on a Monday night ta very much.

Good selection of new grounds for once for me personally.

Failing that the Ev will do nicely again!

Wolves away.

Happy with that.

Nice and handy. I was fearing Swansea away on a Monday night the end there which wouldn’t have been good.

They did. Pleasantly surprising to see them come and have a proper go. And then be so organised defensively when legs tired. Been TOO long since Everton done that at Anfield.

Our ‘friends’ over the other thread won’t like to read it but they’re a much better side than Utd.
most of the league is much better than us at the mo