The Liverpool Thread

I finally got the time to watch the goals from A.Villa game and I really think Liverpool had so many "unlucky" moments that they are good for next half a year. They've conceded, what, 4 deflected goals and one horrible, horrible error by the GK.
Nah we were truly horrendous. Minus those deflected goals Villa still missed a bucketload of chances. Everytime they went forward it was a big chance being created. Barkley missed like 3 sitters and their striker missed a 1on1.

Nah we were truly horrendous. Minus those deflected goals Villa still missed a bucketload of chances. Everytime they went forward it was a big chance being created. Barkley missed like 3 sitters and their striker missed a 1on1.
Well then, fair play to Villa. I only saw the goals and most of them were lucky.

*** actually did an analysis on The Athletic, and I reckon he laid a lot of the blame at Gomez's feet for a lot of goals - positioning, judgement et all.

Edit - sigh. C o x

I finally got the time to watch the goals from A.Villa game and I really think Liverpool had so many "unlucky" moments that they are good for next half a year. They've conceded, what, 4 deflected goals and one horrible, horrible error by the GK.

Could yer tell that to the soft, entitled knobheads cry-arsing all over SM?

Perfect storm for Villa. L'pool had a collective horrific off-day. Whilst still missing a slew of chances and having a stonewall peno ignored. And as you noted, they had 4 deflected goals.

Just one of them mad ones where all you can do is laugh, shrug your shoulders, and move on.

I'd still have Villa as a relegation contender though. The lad who got the hatty isn't gonna' solve their goal-scoring woes. He'll do well to get double figures and three have come past ourselves.

You have to laugh at the absurdity of everything from Sunday's programme.

*** actually did an analysis on The Athletic, and I reckon he laid a lot of the blame at Gomez's feet for a lot of goals - positioning, judgement et all.

Edit - sigh. C o x
Virgil was just as bad tbh. They clearly dont trust Adrian yet kept putting him under pressure and passing him the ball.

Could yer tell that to the soft, entitled knobheads cry-arsing all over SM?

Perfect storm for Villa. L'pool had a collective horrific off-day. Whilst still missing a slew of chances and having a stonewall peno ignored. And as you noted, they had 4 deflected goals.

Just one of them mad ones where all you can do is laugh, shrug your shoulders, and move on.

I'd still have Villa as a relegation contender though. The lad who got the hatty isn't gonna' solve their goal-scoring woes. He'll do well to get double figures and three have come past ourselves.
I guess that social media? I quit those long time ago, just around when Facebook was buying instagram so I can't help you there.
You have to laugh at the absurdity of everything from Sunday's programme.
I cry a bit as well. But mostly I laugh.

1602024570389.png

Soz abar us if this fella' isn't your manager.

5 years ago today, Jürgen Klopp became Liverpool Manager-

• 270 Games
?

• 165 Wins
✅

• 565 goals
⚽️

• UEFA Champions League Winner
?

• UEFA Super Cup Winner
?

• FIFA Club World Cup Winner
?

• Premier League Winner
?

• 1 FIFA Best COTY
?

• 1 LMA MOTY
?

• 1 PL MOTS
?

And he's just getting started!

Did you see Coady face when he scored his first England goal. I know he has long left but it's always good to see a former player do well. Shame he plays for Wolves whos fans are downright terrible.

And so it continues.

Nobody saw this coming when you're taking players out of their secure club bubbles and bouncing them around the World, with lads coming from all parts of the globe right?

Everton will get put back in their box and return to their mid-table mediocrity realism aims when they lose their Cup Final yet ag .....

Oh, you meant with all the positive test. ignore me.
?? I read something today about large parts of Liverpool being put under full lockdown?