The Liverpool Thread

Professional sports are exempt.

It's going to be tight with the Brazilians with the dinner-time KO. (Fabinho/ Firmino and Richarlison.). They won't be back home until late Thursday night/ early Friday morning. And then need to be tested and cleared for the game.

Thiago and Sadio will be out of SI and Shaqiri was a false-positive. Naby's not been confirmed as I type.

But everyone else needs to return COVID free this week.

Professional sports are exempt.

It's going to be tight with the Brazilians with the dinner-time KO. (Fabinho/ Firmino and Richarlison.). They won't be back home until late Thursday night/ early Friday morning. And then need to be tested and cleared for the game.

Thiago and Sadio will be out of SI and Shaqiri was a false-positive. Naby's not been confirmed as I type.

But everyone else needs to return COVID free this week.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see it halted again at some point especially with these stupid internationals

Put out the ressies ?

We normally do against the Ev and still P all over their Cup Final. Time for Origi to do his thing once again in the Derby. ?

Mad how, outside of the Derby factor and Everton not winning one in like a zillion years, anyone is remotely worried about them. The WAY OTT hype they've been getting is just bizarre and they need putting back in their box already.

I nearly put this in the PL thread, because, like, who doesn't want to watch the most genuine manager in football who just happens to be the very best at what he does?

Missed this last week but the best 22 minutes you'll spend today-

1602658652030.jpeg

Greedy ******* him yanno’ ..... (Who just happens to be the best attacker in the league and one of the elites throughout the World.).

Real feel-good news that.

Lot of respect for Clyne who, like Lallana, was a really important building block in the first incarnation of Jürgens evolution into the best in the World vintage we now enjoy. A solid, 7/10 traditional FB who worked his behind off every game but who sadly lacked going the other way and his type of FB no-longer fits stylistically into what we now require in our FB's who are so integral to our system. (Aaron Wan-Bissaka before Aaron Wan-Bissaka knew what he was.).

Great story that his career has come full circle back to his boyhood club.

Thanks for all the dedication mate. All the best in the twilight years of your career.

So that's the second nonsensical International break done and dusted.

The continued worry now for Jota in particular, after Ronaldo testing positive (and all our players that have been away for that matter), is in around a fortnights time with the incubation period as to whether they start to test positive for COVID from this break.

I personally don't think there should have been any International or European club football right now. All UEFA competitions should have been pulled for this year. Every league should have been contained domestically, and let's see where we are in the World going into next season.

But as always, money is king over players wellbeing. :mad:

Last edited:
*Sings 'If you're tired and you're weary, and your heart skips a beat .....'

Straight into this over-hyped shower of utter ***** this dinner aye Reds. Put them back in their mid-table mediocrity, reality box and send the gobshites back under the rocks they've suddenly crawled out of after a 25-year hiatus.

Up the decade and counting unbeaten Derby day Destroying Reds!

And F the Tories!!!!!

So because its offside, the rules dont count anymore? Can I literally punch someone if I know its offside so will be brought back for offside?

So because its offside, the rules dont count anymore? Can I literally punch someone if I know its offside so will be brought back for offside?

Not often Oliver F’s up but that was an absolute joke how that wasn’t a straight red and peno.

But we’ll be sound and still wallop these. Everton are utter *****.

How the **** is Pickford still on the pitch? Offside or not, shocking decision. I sure do hope Liverpool trounce Everton. Evertonians at work have been insufferable lately.

Good half that. Oliver/ VAR’s humongous F up and bad defending the corner aside.

We’ll do these.

God I hope it aint a season ender. His knees were locked when the challenge came flying in.