The Liverpool Thread

Who says there won't be a Chrimbo this year?

1605727622375.png

1606069556493.png

Sweet. Fabulous back! Naby back! Another start for Curtis. And Leighton making the bench for the first time in the PL.

Now City have blinked first, AGAIN, straight into these Redmen! Let's give Brendan another hiding 3 or 4.

Up the top the League Reds!

Just the Champions second-team doing what we do.

Masterful first-half display Reds.

Same again the next 45.

"LivErPOOL ARE LUCkY ThEY dIdnT hAvE an iNJurY CRisis lAST sEASoN, tHEy WiLL CrUMblE iF ThEY gET InJUrIes ThiS SeASon"

Puh-lease. Keep throwing these stupid conspiracies and these lad will keep knocking them down. I wonder what the excuse will be at the end of this season?

18’s top the league.
23’s top the league.
Champions 2nd string making the rest the PL **** bricks as they move joint top the PL

We’ve had worse weekends for a club in ‘crisis’ as the narrative goes .....

Absolutely stunning performance. that could have been 8. The mindset within this group is ridiculous.

Chuffed for Bobby. Curtis is looking better and better with each passing game. Great game from Naby Lad his time on the park. Andy Robbo continuing his POTY form. Heck, 10/10 from every last one of them! A testament to the coaching staffs relentless work on the training pitch that we can switch any age group in and out so seamlessly. Right the way through the football club!

64 games and counting unbeaten the PL at Anfield. SIXTY-FOUR!!!!! Ridiculous what this gang of historical all-time Reds are continually doing.

Onto Atalanta and cementing early CL qualification.

Uo the record-breaking Reds!

18’s top the league.
23’s top the league.
Champions 2nd string making the rest the PL **** bricks as they move joint top the PL

We’ve had worse weekends for a club in ‘crisis’ as the narrative goes .....

Absolutely stunning performance. that could have been 8. The mindset within this group is ridiculous.

Chuffed for Bobby. Curtis is looking better and better with each passing game. Great game from Naby Lad his time on the park. Andy Robbo continuing his POTY form. Heck, 10/10 from every last one of them! A testament to the coaching staffs relentless work on the training pitch that we can switch any age group in and out so seamlessly. Right the way through the football club!

64 games and counting unbeaten the PL at Anfield. SIXTY-FOUR!!!!! Ridiculous what this gang of historical all-time Reds are continually doing.

Onto Atalanta and cementing early CL qualification.

Uo the record-breaking Reds!
Were coming for you at u18s at u23s ?

Dont want to sound touche bag, but in my opinion Salah should not be in the squad today and even less play. He acted careless into going to the wedding.
He was tested positive 6 days ago. Only 2 days ago he got his negative test news. First thing should be his health and we could not know how much risk he might put himself by playing even 30min high intensive game.
Understand that athletes have different rules for isolation but this just too quick.

Dont want to sound touche bag, but in my opinion Salah should not be in the squad today and even less play. He acted careless into going to the wedding.
He was tested positive 6 days ago. Only 2 days ago he got his negative test news. First thing should be his health and we could not know how much risk he might put himself by playing even 30min high intensive game.
Understand that athletes have different rules for isolation but this just too quick.
Agree. He was stupid and needs a rest anyway.

He’s been isolating all through the International break mate. The negative was the fourth test he’s had to see where he was at. I don’t think the SI rests after each one?

He wouldn’t even be training if there was any threat to his health. Let alone playing in a game. This isn’t a Sunday league outfit here. He has the best possible medical team assessing him.

You could legit argue whether he should serve a ‘punishment’ of sorts and be held out for a few games. (I’m personally sound that Klopp’s internally handled it. He was totally irresponsible but it’s been dealt with and everyone moves on.).

But you can rest assured there’s-absolutely NO fears over his health.

It's games like tonights that bring home not being able to go the game into even starker contrast .....

In the same way, as I was the first game, I'm proper looking forward to this one as it should be a goal-filled belter all things being equal. Which could be ANY scoreline to EITHER side. Excitement like that is all you can ask for as a fan and it just makes it all the more gutting to have to watch it on the small screen and not at a wild Anfield in all her European glory. Sighs.

The most sensational thing over the ridiculous doing we gave them in Northern Italy a few weeks back was the fact we fairly comfortably kept a clean sheet against one of the deadliest attacking outfits in Europe. And certainly by a Country mile the best in Serie A.

I'm just happy we've as good as got the group boxed already to be totally relaxed going into this one. (9 points will quite conceivably qualify us regardless of what else more we pick up the final three games.). As, bar L'pool being as ridiculously awesome as they were in Bergamo, I just can't see Atalanta not scoring.

I went 5-3 the first game so let's say a rip-roaring end-to-end 4-2 in the return.

Up the next stage Reds!