The Liverpool Thread

This amused me from a mate this morning-

'Well done Scotland but the last time Robbo was celebrating after winning something he didn't sober up for a month and played like Julian Dicks ?'

Maybe dancing without a mask at his brother's wedding wasn’t such a good idea after all aye Mo? ?‍♂️

I was fuming when I saw that the other day and this just compounds it.

Totally irresponsible from someone who normally knows FAR better! :mad:

Maybe dancing without a mask at his brother's wedding wasn’t such a good idea after all aye Mo? ?‍♂️

Jeez Scouse.... You guys are in the wars at the moment.
How's the squad depth?

Wonder what should be the clubs stand? Cut wages for that time or fine? Because this stepping out of all pounds that they have set themself as a unit. I know we cant completly miss out family events etc and life goes on. But some clear head and responsibility should be taken

Jeez Scouse.... You guys are in the wars at the moment.
How's the squad depth?

Stretched. ? ‘Only’ lost the three this International break. (Thus far.). But what are you going to do?

It sucks but that is, always has, and always will be football/ sports

Find a solution and move on. Next man up and all that.

1605437728554.jpeg

That’s a surprising plus.

Just as you think 2020 can't have anything else in store for you, it turns around and takes another all-time great. One of the greatest English ..... scrap that, the entire Worlds greatest goalkeepers of all time and the finest, as I type, IMHO, to ever play for Liverpool Football Club-

His honours list man ..... In Europe alone- 3 European Cups/ 3 UEFA Cups/ European Super Cup. That's more European silverware than any other English club has won bar the one he served with such distinction for 14 stellar years. Absolutely phenomenal.

:cry: Devoed but at least he's no longer in pain from that horrible killer.

God rest Clemo lad. Shanks and Bob have their goalie back.

1605454613692.png

Last edited:
Hendo latest in line who might not make it for Sunday. The ******* England fans and media never appreciate him anyway. He should do a millie and retire so he can prolong his club career.

WOW! Going through all the photies and videos this AM, that's a stunning looking facility befitting of the World's best.

Fenway delivers.

AGAIN!!!!!

Last edited: