The Liverpool Thread

Good luck to Jordan at the Sports Personality bash.

I won’t be voting for him but I’d be made up for him if he won.

its him or the f1 guy

My vote goes to the female jockey FWIW.

You’re doubtless right. There’s a scandalous prejudice against female athletes with that award. Only 6 girls I think it is have ever won.

Hard to think there’s NOT been a sexist agenda.

Congrats on the awards!

Thank you.

A lot of pride given that these awards cross all sports and not just football. Outstanding achievement in that context to win both the team and coach of the year gongs.

Made up for Marcus Rashford getting his special award. For all the **** PL footballers receive, many have been a credit to themselves, their family’s, their clubs and society as a whole through these trying times. Not least Jordan and Marcus who have stood up to be counted for others through this horrible year.

Both, along with all the community awards, were the REAL winners last night for me.

Dust in my eye again ..... Not crying. Gods honest.

My single favourite part of the season when both clubs visit the kids and bring joy into their lives. To see the look on their faces when those monitors were turned ..... priceless. Bless.

It really can't understated or said enough just what tireless community work both L'pool and Everton do every single day to make folks lives that little bit better. And all the personal sacrifices even above and beyond that players from both clubs regular make. Often unheralded and away from the public/ media glare.

Couldn't be prouder of both this City's representatives from the football World in that regard.

1608896728125.png

Haven't played and seems we are the biggest winners of the day. Just need a Bruce masterclass to finish the day off.

4 goals, 6 assits now for 17-year-old Harvey Elliott at Blackburn. With one MOTM and one rave review after another.

F Sancho and co, we have a super special talent on our hands here.