The Liverpool Thread

Any one of Brentford, Chorley, Crawley, Stockport or Wycombe for a new ground please in tonights Cup draw.

👀

Ahhhhh, bollocks! We still can’t go can we? 🤦‍♂️

Then absolutely not arsed. Any of the above or similar at home then please I guess? Shrugs.

I see people complaining about getting utd. Who doesn't get excited about playing one of their rivals in a a cup game. Some people hate football I guess.

Our next 4 are what? Utd twice, Burnley and Tottenham?

Calling it now the hardest game of all 4 will be Burnley.

Seriously horrible set of anti-football *****.

What I’d give for these inbred rats to F off back the lower leagues where they belong.

1610558297970.png

Expected but a tea-time KO makes this tie all the more frustrating.

8k of us, after an afternoon on the ale ..... Old Trafford would have been bouncing. The scoreboard end would have been WILD reminding them of the CHAMPIONS we are for 90 solid minutes.

Robbed of another boss one this horrible season.

Sighs.

Just saying like .....

For all the narking on SM, there’s patently been a concerted plan recently for both Naby Lad and Taki with the long game in mind. The former through getting his health right. The latter allowing him to fully adjust to the league and feed him in slowly after a disrupted COVID first year.

I get and share the frustrations at unavailability. But neither are going anywhere fast.

I hope Salah has found his snow boots and will wreck havoc in the next two home games. ( Have him triple captain this week :giggle: )

How is the feeling before the game? Will be boring one or intense, you have had long rest compared to others.

Thiago’s home debut for the Reds in our 68th consecutive home game unbeaten. Bruno, this is what PROPER World class talent looks like.

Could have done without Jordan at the back as that negates what Trent and Mo can do the right. But love the added threat of big Shaq regardless.

Straight into this shower of utter ***** Redmen! City are getting too close for comfort.

Last edited:
Was suprised to see Shaqiri in the squad but the guy has been everywhere.

Was suprised to see Shaqiri in the squad but the guy has been everywhere.
Really worked hard but tired towards the end. Utd will be happier with the draw but could definitely have snatched it. 3 points of top aint ideal but I'll take it and the onus is onto City now I feel who are favourites.

Really worked hard but tired towards the end. Utd will be happier with the draw but could definitely have snatched it. 3 points of top aint ideal but I'll take it and the onus is onto City now I feel who are favourites.
Tired also because he has not played so much long time + that new hair was fabulous.

Should have taken those 3 points. First half was so bad from United, it looked like playing against WBA.

That really hammered home the lack of fans. Can’t remember such a tepid L’pool/ Utd game. Mean we’ve come to expect the PE Teacher to set up like Burnley against us but we were equally *****. Although that said, n our case its down to injuries.

This BADLY needs to end Thursday as its just setting it up for City to take complete control of the league.

Very ‘meh’ Sunday.

Up the 68 not out Reds. Which is the only positive I have.

I think Liverpool should be happy with the point, they almost lost the game in last 20 minutes. And its not like Alisson did anything spectacular, both Bruno and Pogba hit the ball straight at him. What's funny, now City is a front runner for the title, and if they win only one of their 2 games in hand, they'll push Liverpool to the 4th place.
Whats even more shocking is that Everton, provided they win, can overtake Liverpool and push them out of CL spot. Now THAT would be something.