The Liverpool Thread

Always best to gve yourself time and calm after a game mate.

That was a defo penalty. We’ve had some abysmal decisions cost a slew of points this year but that wasn’t one of them.

Its never a pen for me. Ali didnt touch him with his hands, and Barnes clearly moves his leg to make the contact. Fab may have fouled him, but that looked outside the box.

Rewatching that incident from a different angle, it's never a pen lol. Fabinho did foul Barnes tho

Its never a pen for me. Ali didnt touch him with his hands, and Barnes clearly moves his leg to make the contact. Fab may have fouled him, but that looked outside the box.
On the flip side, if the foul was called, Fabinho may have probably earned a 2nd yellow.

****, I personally thought he was somewhat fortunate to not have seen red in the 1st half

On the flip side, if the foul was called, Fabinho may have probably earned a 2nd yellow.

****, I personally thought he was somewhat fortunate to not have seen red in the 1st half
And It would of been a pen anyway coz Fabinho was in the box when he pulled on Barnes arm. Even though I thought it was a pen anyway.

I take back. Apologies. Had it as a certain penalty n live action but on second look it was nothing like.

Just game after game after game now. We had the stoner pen not given for Maguire’s assault on Mo last weekend. Now this.Roll on Sunday for rhe next costly officiating F up.

Just is what it is.

I take back. Apologies. Had it as a certain penalty n live action but on second look it was nothing like.

Just game after game after game now. We had the stoner pen not given for Maguire’s assault on Mo last weekend. Now this.Roll on Sunday for rhe next costly officiating F up.

Just is what it is.

All good, the link I saw on reddit had lots of angles so I get why you thought that in real time!

The end of the half? Wasn’t even a booking looking at it again.He's watching rhe ball right through.

They just get worse by the passing game.

2010 I read yesterday the last time an English official was invited to a major tournament.

The end of the half? Wasn’t even a booking looking at it again.He's watching rhe ball right through.

They just get worse by the passing game.

2010 I read yesterday the last time an English official was invited to a major tournament.
Beckham got sent off for something similar all those years ago. This whole "he was watching the ball" excuse doesn't hold up these days. It's like telling me Mane was 'watching the ball" while he ninja-kicked Ederson.

It's violent conduct, period.

Beckham got sent off for something similar all those years ago. This whole "he was watching the ball" excuse doesn't hold up these days. It's like telling me Mane was 'watching the ball" while he ninja-kicked Ederson.

It's violent conduct, period.

‘Ninja-kicked.’

There endeth that and your understanding of either situation.

Yay we scored. Good half there got caught on the counter. Fabinho needs to always be on the cover when it comes to Williams the kid is just not a defender at all.

Beat half of football in a long time.

Just need to box the right off. Keep working hard Reds. 90 mins!

Yay we scored. Good half there got caught on the counter. Fabinho needs to always be on the cover when it comes to Williams the kid is just not a defender at all.

The kid is 19.

*Edit* And that goal is the trade off with young defenders. They’ll make mistakea as they learn.

Last edited:
The kid is 19.
I know but he just can't defend. Feels like someone they stuck back there because he is tall a d comfortable on the ball but has zero defensive awareness. If he had recovery pace I'd understand but he is terribly slow. Still has age on his side but he lacks the defensive basics so far.